For those who are still around, my it's been a while.

Welcome to the visitors complex, this is a place to gather and enjoy yourselves...
JPController
a hunter

Post by JPController »

Sounds like your in College.
JPD VET DJP3 VET InGenNet VET
Site B Owner
Edgar
the extinct

Post by Edgar »

I'm 20 (21 in March).

I haven't been doing much but going to college for Radio/TV & trying to write/record an album with my friend Jessi /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
[url=http://www.edgargonzalezjr.com][/url]
T-rex23
the extinct

Post by T-rex23 »

I got discharged from the military in July, had surgery to get a sh*t ton of lose skin removed in August, and right now I'm waiting to get a job with either that State, CSX, or the social security office, but at the moment...I work at Wendy's...and I'm 20...god my life sucks...
Hush! They may be near!
no1important
an egg

Post by no1important »

Edgar wrote:QUOTE (Edgar @ 12.22.2008 08:11) I'm 20 (21 in March).

I haven't been doing much but going to college for Radio/TV & trying to write/record an album with my friend Jessi /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Oh, Word? It seems like there was a media-making influence on the people who are/were members here.

I'm a Radio-Television-Film student in Austin, focusing primarily on the Film part. I'm like, 20 now. I was maybe twelve or thirteen when I joined JPDb. Or IngenNet? I dunno. It's been a while.

Fill in the blank: I'm not wearing my (blank) today.

[b]Now With 100% Less Pants [/b]
T-rex23
the extinct

Post by T-rex23 »

Yep....seems when JPIV fell through, so did everything else JP related....I wanna see a fuckin dinosaur cloned goddamnit....
Hush! They may be near!
JPController
a hunter

Post by JPController »

On some side news, Site B is back, we've been doing news for the past month now, we are slowly coming back, and JPD is slowly going comatose, I don't want JPD to go down. They have been there for us, let's be there for them.
Site B Owner
Jon
db 2nd generation
Special Ranking: The All Seeing Eye

Post by Jon »

It's not going down. I actually bought a new Invision Board license 2 weeks ago. I will be upgrading the site to that once I'm done testing all the new modules.

On a side note: I have an interview with the Lamont Observatory-Columbia University next week! I hope it goes well. I'm scrambling for a new job.
Webmaster of the one and only JPdb
1999 to current, and still going.
JPController
a hunter

Post by JPController »

Congrats Jon.
Site B Owner
beeurd
db 2nd generation

Post by beeurd »

Hurrah!

Yeah, I'm still alive. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
Founder of the JPdb Bar & Grill
GalacticBasic.net Star Wars Forums
Tyrannis
db 2nd generation

Post by Tyrannis »

Well I'm 21 now, hopefully going back to school in the fall again to start a bachelor of applied technology in enviromental site remediation. Moved from edmonton to toronto in august cause my parents got transfered, hopefully I can get some advance standing from the few courses I took of a bsc. before giving up on it.
When all is said and done and the world is empty how much does it really matter the amount of money you had or what car you drove?