Jurassic World

Welcome to the visitors complex, this is a place to gather and enjoy yourselves...
Andy-rex
a hunter

Jurassic World

Post by Andy-rex »

Well,seeing as how my previous Jurassic park forum home was deleted (W2JP if you were familiar with the site) I saw it appropriate to start a topic on a place i'd like to think now is my primary jp site home due to longevity (not activity,seeing as how the "regulars" don't post here anymore).So as you know there is in fact a new Jurassic Park movie under production! Here's the topic to post our expectations and thoughts about it. :lol:
Jon
db 2nd generation
Special Ranking: The All Seeing Eye

Re: Jurassic World

Post by Jon »

Andy-rex wrote:Well,seeing as how my previous Jurassic park forum home was deleted (W2JP if you were familiar with the site) I saw it appropriate to start a topic on a place i'd like to think now is my primary jp site home due to longevity (not activity,seeing as how the "regulars" don't post here anymore).So as you know there is in fact a new Jurassic Park movie under production! Here's the topic to post our expectations and thoughts about it. :lol:
I'm personally excited. I had my doubts in the beginning, but after following a few people on Facebook, I've started to accept the new production. The most recent leak of the Jurassic World brochure definitely shows some cool dinosaurs on the list. The lack of the Raptors on the list leave me to believe inGen (or whomever is behind Jurassic World) is up to something sneaky behind the scenes.
Webmaster of the one and only JPdb
1999 to current, and still going.