Not sure

Welcome to the visitors complex, this is a place to gather and enjoy yourselves...
JurassicGirl
an egg

Not sure

Post by JurassicGirl »

Hi guys,

I'm new here and just wanted to say hi to everyone first :D then share my thoughts on the new Jurassic world movie. I'm not sure about you but I don't have a good feeling about this one... first of all I don't think Chris Pratt fit the part (he's too funny) and secondly the fact that they're creating new dinos is a little bit over the top? no? While browing though YouTube, I came across this video which actually portrays my sentiment. Look and let me know what you think :wacko:
Jon
db 2nd generation
Special Ranking: The All Seeing Eye

Re: Not sure

Post by Jon »

JurassicGirl wrote:Hi guys,

I'm new here and just wanted to say hi to everyone first :D then share my thoughts on the new Jurassic world movie. I'm not sure about you but I don't have a good feeling about this one... first of all I don't think Chris Pratt fit the part (he's too funny) and secondly the fact that they're creating new dinos is a little bit over the top? no? While browing though YouTube, I came across this video which actually portrays my sentiment. Look and let me know what you think :wacko:
Hello and welcome to the JPdb! I admire an actor working outside of his or her comfort zone. After seeing Guardians of the Galaxy, I felt a little more comfortable with Chris Pratt as the leading role for Jurassic World. For the past year, I have been trying to hide under a rock in an attempt to keep my knowledge concerning the spoilers at a minimum. Unfortunately, it hasn't worked out so well with all the social media attention the film is getting (rightfully so). The scope of that YouTube video goes back to when there were discussions concerning the militarization of some dinosaurs with freaking laser beams strapped to their head (/s). Perhaps that was an urban myth in my worst nightmare.

I am trying to not let the genetically modified dinosaur, iRex, bother me. Ethics aside, it is really no different than a theme park attraction built by Universal or Disney.
Dr. Alan Grant: What John Hammond and InGen did at Jurassic Park is create genetically engineered theme park monsters! Nothing more and nothing less.
The computer animation in the most recent press release looks pretty phenomenal. I do wish they used a few more practical visual effects. But my bickering is probably moot.
Webmaster of the one and only JPdb
1999 to current, and still going.