First AVP 2 official set-pic

All your latest news on Movies, Music, Sports, and more...
pack raptor
a wonderer

Post by pack raptor »

Just so people have a reference, here's a photo of an alien and predator from the original AVP.(Keep in mind that the Alien in this photograph had the back of its head blown off for this scene. The full head piece was about a foot longer)

Now, here's the first pic from AVP2

The old lind doesn't work any more, so here's a different
one:www.planetavp.com

The new alien design looks sorta funky if you ask me. I don't know why they went back to the James Cameron designs.
Last edited by pack raptor on 21 Jan 2007, 08:05, edited 1 time in total.
- Josh

"If I was president I'd get elected on Friday, assassinated on Saturday, and buried on Sunday." - Wyclef Jean
lilgamefreek
the extinct

Post by lilgamefreek »

New alien = gay.

Just my opinion. I liked the smoothness of the old alien head. Now it looks like just another wrinkly alien out to screw mankind.

Zombies. Hilarious
Rex-Jay
a wonderer

Post by Rex-Jay »

They should have based it more off of the Skulldude from the original movie rather than the Xenomorphs from the second one.
lilgamefreek
the extinct

Post by lilgamefreek »

Rasputin ain't no baby just to tell you. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

edit: fine he changed it. >:(
Last edited by lilgamefreek on 17 Jan 2007, 21:27, edited 1 time in total.

Zombies. Hilarious
Rex-Jay
a wonderer

Post by Rex-Jay »

Lol, I guess I didn't update my sig until after 8:26 PM, LGF /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Edit: Ok, he understands /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />
Last edited by Rex-Jay on 17 Jan 2007, 21:28, edited 1 time in total.
V-rex
a hunter

Post by V-rex »

thats no new alien thats the alien preditor hybrid that they showed at the end of the first movie

evolution breaks all boundaries
pack raptor
a wonderer

Post by pack raptor »

V-rex wrote:QUOTE (V-rex @ 02.17.2007 23:11) thats no new alien thats the alien preditor hybrid that they showed at the end of the first movie
How so? It doesn't have the mandibles of the pred/alien hybrid. Also, it's a close replica of James Cameron's Alien design in "Aliens".
- Josh

"If I was president I'd get elected on Friday, assassinated on Saturday, and buried on Sunday." - Wyclef Jean