Site Wars: John Arnold at JPDatabase EE Part 3

Come in and read some of my fan fics that am I working on and have finished. NO POSTING TOPICS, REPLIES ONLY.

Moderator: RickArnold

RickArnold
an egg

Site Wars: John Arnold at JPDatabase EE Part 3

Post by RickArnold »

Senator FrogDNA looked out a window overlooking the downtown portion of JPCompound. He’d built this site up from the ground with his bare hands. And even after it was constructed for all this time, he was still facing many problems within his small empire. Like the Email Complex was constantly on the brink, mail being lost and some of it being sent to wrong people. FrogDNA knew that at anytime, his empire could come crumbling at his feet, and what would he do if that happened, he wondered. This very reason was why FrogDNA was constantly paranoid to all those that may pose a threat to his ‘empire’. And now one of the biggest businesses on the site, had been torched to the ground earlier in the evening. He turned around to see the two Admins standing in front of his desk.
“So, how can I help the Admins? I hope this has something to do with this fire that happened at the Forum Tavern earlier.” FrogDNA asked as he took a seat at his desk. Mad and Seth each took a seat and looked at him.
“Well yes, in a way, it does. As you may or may not know, we had come here to meet with Senator Gladiator6k over a trade deal for JPCompound with Dan’s JP3 Page.” Seth said, staring at FrogDNA with a look of seriousness.
“Ah yes,” FrogDNA replied with a smile, “How did it go? Gladiator hasn’t called me, yet. I’m anxious to find out the results, we’re anxious to sign on as partners.”
“The meeting was cut short… when the Senator was assassinated.” Seth replied, he continued to look at FrogDNA, whose smile turned in a grim frown.
“Wha- What do you mean?” FrogDNA replied, “Ho- How and who did this?!”
“A bounty hunter by the name of RaptorFood.” Seth replied, “While we were in the bar, Gladiator was in the middle of talking....” Seth tried to retell the situation. “And all of a sudden, he slumped over in his seat and he was dead... It was his cigar that started the fire.”
“He got blasted in the head by this strange handgun.” Mad chimed in; Seth shot a look at him.
“And this man... RaptorFood...” FrogDNA stammered out, “What happened to him?”
“Well, Senator, after Gladiator fell dead... RaptorFood saw us and proceeded to open fire on us right inside the bar. We had to run from the bar and find a way out.” Seth said, “So we ran into a building and ran up to its roof....” “Yea, and that’s when RaptorFood came back.” Mad continued, “He had Seth captured for a moment, but I managed to grab his attention long enough for Seth to chop his damn assault rifle in half.” Mad was grinning. “And then he ran off fast.” Seth just stared at Mad for a minute before turning back.
“Well, gentlemen...” FrogDNA said, after hearing this story, “This is very interesting and all, but what does it have to do with me?”
“Well, after I thought over the reasons to kill Senator Gladiator6k.... I came up with a theory.” Seth said.
“Go on.”
“Well, I have reasons to believe that this RaptorFood is working for an outside contractor. Someone who will gain something with the deaths of the JPCompound Senators. I have reason to believe that RaptorFood will come after you, Bob Klein, JP Animal Control or Seba next. With the five senators dead, then anyone can just walk right in and take control of JPCompound. Did Gladiator6k have any enemies or do you?”
“There was a man... his name was Aussie Embryo. He and Gladiator had gotten into a disagreement a few years back, which ended with Aussie being kicked out of the city for three years. Aussie swore to get revenge on him.”
“Do you know of his current whereabouts?”
“Two years ago, Aussie and his friend, Sean Archer, lead a small group of mercenaries at the city limits and attacked a guard outpost. We’d managed to kill off most of the mercs, but Aussie and Sean both ran off. Shortly after, Sean issued an apology on the behalf of himself, and then he met with us babbling something about ‘them’ taking Aussie.”
“What happened to Sean Archer?”
“About five months ago, he picked a fight with a bartender and killed him. By the time the guards had arrived at the scene, Sean was gone, and we never saw him or found anything of his, except for a matchbook advertising a place called Jack’s Movie Page.”
“Jack’s Movie Page... Ah yes. But they shut down years ago. The place is abandoned.”
“Well, there is probably a good chance that Sean took up residence in the ruins of the site.”
“Is there any other enemies or someone that could gain by taking over JPCompound?
“There was a strange old hermit that lived behind the Message Forum, which we shipped off to the prison over on UFX. His name was.... The Error. He kept assaulting people in the streets claiming the end was coming to the Internet. He’s totally fucked in the head. He even set off a bomb in the basement of the Message Forum, set us back a year or so. Then the guards caught him and now he’s doing a few years in UFX. But knowing UFX, it’s full of corruption and it’s simple to pay off a guard to do your bidding.”
“So, you think he could be behind this?”
“Maybe, but Aussie is more likely, as he could easily gain the funding for it. Oh... and possibly JPDatabase.”
“JPDatabase? You think they could be behind this assassination?”
“Sure, they have the money to pull of an operation like this. And plus, they could use the extra space, considering how small the site is. They’ve been after us to sell them full ownership rights to the airfield. Lord knows John Arnold stirs up enough trouble here already…” Seth got up and shook hands with FrogDNA, Mad did the same.
“Thank you, Senator. I hope we can put a stop to this. Hopefully we will find the man behind this.”
“I hope you do kill the bastard, and when you do, I want his head…” FrogDNA said as he walked back to the window and Seth and Mad walked out. The two walked down a hallway into a small room with chairs in it.
“So, Master, what’s our plan?” Mad asked, he had been quiet for most of the meeting in there and was now starting to talk.
“This Aussie Embryo is the number one on my list. I say we go to Jack’s Movie Page and find this Sean Archer.”
“What about JPDatabase?”
“I highly doubt that JPDatabase is behind it. Queen v-girl would not allow such deception within the Council.”
“What if she is responsible?” Seth shot a look quickly at Mad, and Mad backed up fast.
“You think that the Queen is hiring bounty hunters to take control of JPCompound? Just keep quiet, Mad. Your irrational thinking is what is going to be the demise of you.” Mad just stood there staring at Seth.
“Well how are we going to get to Jack’s Movie Page?! It’s in the Inner Rim almost!”
“We have to get to the airfield first. There’s a cantina there, and the best pilot of the Outer Rim will be there.”
“Oh god no. You can’t be thinking of hiring John Arnold to pilot us. I’ve heard the stories from Master Dan and DinoTrack, the man is nuts.”
“He’s the best man for the job, and he has a team. Now come, it’s at least a two hour walk to there.” Seth walked out of the room and Mad followed.

John Arnold, SamFan and Majestic were sitting at a table with six others sitting at the table, Jon, Rexoraptor, tRaptor, Malcolm, CS and Paul. They were all eating a dinner casually and drinking. Jon was the first one to chime in.
“Good work down at the Outpost, John. You too, Majestic. Even though the mission seems to be more or less a failure… you did manage to beat them back.” Jon said. Jon had founded JPDatabase fifteen years ago, and built it into a fairly large community. But with the overwhelming responsibilities of running JPDatabase, he decided to sellout, selling the site to v-girl, a highly respected Senator from InGenNet, who named herself Queen and appointed Jon and his best friends to the JPDb Council.
“Yea!” tRaptor chimed, “Majestic, you must have toasted dozens of those fuckers!” Majestic laughed as he ate.
“Come on, guys,” Rexoraptor started talking; “You guys got clumsy and lost two good soldiers.”
“Jesus, Rexo,” Majestic said, “You are never happy over anything are you? Those two knew the risks of going into battle, and they didn’t make it out. It was no one’s fault. And, yes tRaptor, I did waste a lot of the scumbags.” Majestic grinned from his accomplishment.
“John,” Rexoraptor said, turning to John Arnold, “You must agree with me, Majestic was too careless out there!”
“Rexoraptor… I’m sick of listening to bitch like a whiny adolescent.” John Arnold said, he was finished eating; “He saved my life out there in the field, that’s all I care about.”
“Oh, that is bullshit, Arnold,” Rexoraptor replied, “You two run around like a couple of hotshots, thinking you are untouchable, but you two have no regard for the lives of anyone around you. I’m just glad I don’t have to fight alongside you, or I’d fear for my own life.”
“Yea, you would have to fear for your life, if you fought beside me.” Majestic said, as he finished his meal. “I’d personally put a bullet in your brain.”
“Alright!” Jon said, standing up, “John, why don’t you and the guys go into JPCompound for a few drinks.”
“Yea… but, Sam and I…” John started to say, as Jon butted in.
“I think it’s a good idea, John,” Jon said, as John agreed half-heartedly. John Arnold stood up with Majestic and SamFan and they all left the room. CS and Paul were soon to follow. tRaptor quickly finished his meal and hurried along with them.

Neo was sitting in the office located in the back of the hanger. He was reading a magazine and drinking a cold beer. He turned his head and saw that Kyle’s jeep was returning, with Paul’s in close. Kyle’s stopped and Majestic, John Arnold and tRaptor leapt out and came inside. Kyle got out of the jeep and walked in as well.
“Neo, go warm up number four,” John Arnold said, referring to his ten prototype mini-choppers. He and Neo had spent two years perfecting on his designs to build a smaller and more agile chopper, which could also hold a small military squad. They were still in prototype, but they were fast, even though they were prone to having engine problems. Paul, CS, and SamFan got out of Paul’s jeep and walked inside.
“This is going to be fun, guys,” tRaptor exclaimed. tRaptor was always a little restless and jittery, being an outsider to their group. He tended to get on the nerves of a few of the guys, especially John and Majestic, who referred to him as a ‘doped-up little boy’.
“Want me to unload the weapons, John?” Neo asked, poking his head out of the cockpit.
“No, just keep ‘em in there.” John Arnold replied, grabbing his backpack and throwing it inside the mini-chopper. CS and Paul climbed into the back of the mini-chopper and sat down on a footlocker. tRaptor and Majestic got on the next footlocker. Then SamFan and Kyle got in and sat on the next one. John Arnold climbed into the cockpit and took the pilot’s seat, while Neo took the co-pilot’s seat. The mini-chopper rumbled as it took off into the air and headed for JPCompound.
“How about some news?” Neo said, “It’s time for the news report.” Neo flicked on the radio, and tuned the channel, as the sound came on over the speakers, it was a male voice.
“You’re listening to JPDatabase Radio! And now for the host with the most… Yvonne!”
“This Yvonne, your host for the next eight hours, as we go through all the news of the day, and believe me, there’s a lot. Tonight in the studio, we are privileged to have the head of the JPCompound chapter of the IRCops, Jack Muldoon, here.”
“Jack Muldoon?” Rick Arnold said, as the chopper flew through the foggy skies. “I can only wonder what he’s on there for. The IRCops don’t usually do much public appearances.” Yvonne started talking again.
“At the top of the hour, so far into this day, there have been two major disasters in the JPDatabase and JPCompound areas. As well as a disturbing story straight from JPAftermath.”
“What happened at JPCompound?” Majestic said, puzzled, but knowing the JPDb disaster belonged to him and John.
“First off, the southern end of JPDatabase came under heavy attack by Hacker forces, that stormed the security outpost, Delta, killing everyone inside, including the administrator of the outpost, Dinosaur Neill. Apparently, the hackers would have broken into the site servers, if it had not been for the valiant efforts of our heroes, John Arnold and Majestic. The two took to the beach, destroying any hacker in their path, eventually driving them back to wherever they came from. We here at JPDb Radio wish to extend our gratitude to these warriors.”
“Finally,” Majestic said, “I’m getting some respect for my artwork.”
“On the other side of the spectrum, JPCompound is on full alert at this very moment, as a lethal fire has broken out in the downtown area. The fire engulfed the Forum Tavern, and many buildings in the area are still burning. And in related news, Senator Gladiator6k was assassinated, at the very same bar. Rumors that Admins were seen in the area are being investigated, but neither Dan nor DinoTrack could be reached for comments. Typical…” Yvonne said with a snort. “And finally, the dreaded Cult of Horrible Authors has striked again, this time out in JPAftermath. Their victim… the young Symbiote Spider. When officials had found him, Symbiote was already in a coma, bleeding heavily from the ears. Doctors are unsure if the bleeding resulted from the torture of the cult, or from Spider jamming sharp objects into his ears, to end the torture. For those listeners that are unaware of this cult, it is lead by Spino144, with his right-hand man, the schizophrenic MikeyMike, also known as Frodo Baggins, Mellopas, among others. Other members include HBK and WetWilly. We will have further news, once Symbiote comes out of his coma, if the damage from these horrible beings has not already been done. We will go to a commercial break, and come back with an interview between Mr. Muldoon and I.”