Site Wars: John Arnold at JPDatabase EE Part 5

Come in and read some of my fan fics that am I working on and have finished. NO POSTING TOPICS, REPLIES ONLY.

Moderator: RickArnold

RickArnold
an egg

Site Wars: John Arnold at JPDatabase EE Part 5

Post by RickArnold »

“General Archer!” cried out a man at a computer station. A man dressed in white winter clothing walked over to him, it was Sean Archer.
“What is it?” said Sean Archer.
“Radar is picking up a small aircraft heading towards the site.”
“Alright, tell the troops to move in on them, if they get out of the craft.”
“Alright, sir!” Sean Archer turned around and walked off.

In a few minutes they had landed the mini-chopper beneath some trees on the border of the beach and the forest. Once the engine shut down, Majestic was handing out rifles and armor to everyone. John Arnold climbed into the back to see that Seth and Mad didn’t have any armor on. “Don’t you need any armor?”
“No, I don’t believe in using body armor, slows me down.” Seth said.
“Yea, well when it comes between a 12 gauge slug and my chest, I’d like a metal plate between them.” Majestic said as he strapped on the chest armor. Everyone else was all set as John Arnold looked around. Everyone was basically dressed in warm climate clothing, except for the two Admins. Sam as well, had put on a jacket, over her white tank top, but she continued to wear her shorts. John now had a headset on, like Neo, with his cap on backwards.
“Alright, stay close together. We aren’t sure if Sean Archer is waiting for us, and if he is, I don’t think he has a welcome party waiting.” John Arnold said, he had a PMP-51 of his own, in his hands and was stashing some clips into his pockets. He hooked the headset into it into his handheld radio. “Let’s go!” The mini-chopper door opened and the ten of them climbed out into the snow. Majestic, Seth, Mad and tRaptor led the group in, while John Arnold, Neo and SamFan were in the back. They were treading through the thick snow, as even more snow fell down upon them. Majestic stopped and told them all to stop; he knelt to the ground and aimed his PMP-51 into the forest. John Arnold knelt next to him, he knew that Majestic had an acute sense of tracking people.
“What is it?” John Arnold asked.
“Ten yards to the right.” Majestic said, John Arnold looked that way, but he could see nothing, but trees.
“There’s nothing but trees.”
“Look hard!” John Arnold squinted and looked into the forest again. Then he saw it, moving silently through the forest was five men dressed in all white camouflage and carrying white painted assault rifles.
“Jesus,” John Arnold replied after seeing the soldiers.
“John, you, SamFan, Kyle, Paul, and Seth move to the west, and the rest of us will ambush them and drive them towards you.”
“Are you out of your mind, Majestic?” John said.
“Yes.”
“Ok… but watch out.” John Arnold said, motioning to Kyle, Paul and SamFan. The four ran off to the west, as Majestic switched the safety off on his gun.
“Alright, men, it’s time to tear a new hole in these motherfuckers! Fire on them with everything!” Majestic yelled. Everyone but Mad Rex had a gun on them ready to fire at anything Majestic told them to fire at. Neo handed Mad a spare handgun of his. Majestic opened fire with his PMP-51 at the men in the woods; the five of them hit the snow and returned fire. Majestic just laughed as he fired his PMP-51 into the snow-filled forest, bullets zinging by him, almost as if he couldn’t be hit by them. tRaptor and CS got next to him and were firing as well. Neo and Mad stood in the back and fired at the men as well. Majestic looked in his sights and zeroed in on a man and fired three shots. Through the sights, Majestic could see blood splash across the snow and the man’s clothing, as the bullets slashed into him.
“Majestic nailed one!” tRaptor said, firing his gun and hitting another one in the throat, causing him to spit blood all over the snow before collapsing. Now the remaining men started to run, but Majestic took out one more before he got away.
“Welcome to the party, pals!” Majestic yelled as he fired his gun into the air.

John Arnold was leading his team deeper into the forest; he could hear the gunfire going now. The five of them keep moving deeper and deeper to the west, when he heard a sharp crack.
“What the hell was that?” John Arnold said, pulling his pistol out of the holster and scanning the area. SamFan and Kyle were standing next to him with their rifles ready. All of a sudden, Paul went down and then Seth, both with loud thuds. John Arnold ran over to them and knelt down. Paul had a dart sticking out of his neck.
“Tranquilizers!” he yelled, turning around and seeing Kyle go down next. “Sam! Get down!!” John Arnold charged for SamFan, who was diving to the ground. He heard a branch snap and the last thing he saw was a tree branch smashing him in the chest as his surroundings went black, and the ground came up to meet him.

Bright light shined in John Arnold’s eyes as he woke up. He tried to breathe, but his chest hurt, almost as if someone has taken a baseball bat to it. His head was hurting like he’d just had a big night on the town, and he felt a cold chill grabbing his whole body. He tried to look around, but everything was blurred. After a few minutes, he realized he didn’t have his glasses on, which explained why he couldn’t see anything, and all he was in was his t-shirt and boxers. He looked around squinting; he was lying on the bottom bunk of a jail cell. He felt his chest and noticed that is was heavily bandaged, and moistened with blood. John Arnold let out a large groan as he sat up and rubbed his head.
“Glad to see you are up, John,” said SamFan, from the bunk above him. She was wrapped up a blanket, on the account that they’d taken her clothing, except for her undergarments as well, and sitting on the edge. She jumped down and sat next to John on his bunk, laying her head on his shoulder.
“Where the hell are we?” John asked.
“Well, from what I gathered, we are inside Sean Archer’s compound. Where that is on Jack’s Movie Page, I don’t know.”
“What happened out there in the forest? All I remember everything going black on me, and then I woke up here.
“Well... after the others fell, I hit the ground and then I saw you coming after me. Well you must have tripped a trap, because you got nail in the chest with a huge tree branch, and that knocked you out… and cut your chest up pretty bad. I had crawled over to help you and that’s when they came over and knocked me out. Oh yes, I almost forget.” SamFan reached into her shirt and pulled out something. “When you were knocked out, you lost your glasses, so I decided to hold onto them, incase they tried to break them or something.” She helped John Arnold put his glasses back on and he looked around. “I know you can’t see a foot in front of you without them on.”
“Thank you,” John Arnold said, kissing SamFan. “What happened to the others?”
“They are in the cells next us,” SamFan replied, “But I don’t think they woke up, yet.”
“Well, let’s see if any of our team is still alive. Kyle?!” A few seconds after that, a weaken voice spoke up.
“Yes? Who is it?”
“It’s John Arnold. Is anyone in the cell with you?”
“Yes, Paul. Why?” After that a guard walked into John Arnold and SamFan’s cell.
“You two! The boss wants to talk with you.” John Arnold and SamFan stood up and walked out of the cell nervously as the guard walked behind them and left the area.

Majestic knelt in the snow and grabbed the white assault rifle out of the hand of the dead soldier. Blood was seeping from wounds in his chest. Majestic ejected the clip out of the gun and looked at it, just as he’d expected, it was an armor-piercing round. CS and Mad were walking around in the snow and tRaptor and Neo sat on a branch.
“You think John made it?” Neo asked Majestic, who just stared at the bloody body lying there.
“No.”
“What do you mean, no?” Neo said, “You think they got them? Jesus, why can’t you be more positive you cynical prick?!”
“I’m not sure... that’s all I’m saying. Either way, we have got to get moving and find this compound. We have more to kill…” Majestic said, stepping up, he had a handful of clips from the dead soldier and he distributed them to the guys with the rifles. He then noticed a piece of paper sticking out of the pocket of the soldier. Majestic knelt down and picked the paper up and studied it. “It’s a map.” Majestic commented on the piece of paper. The paper was a picture of the site from an aerial view and there was areas marked on the picture with a red marker. “There is something less then a mile north of us here. So let’s haul ass.” The five of them walked into the forest towards the first mark on the picture.

The guard showed John Arnold and SamFan into a room that was darkened, a slight glow came from the center of the room. The lights came on to show that Seth Rex was sitting in a chair in the middle, he was dressed in his brown robe and was sipping coffee. Next to Seth was Sean Archer, the infamous man himself.
“Hey guys,” Seth said, “Are you feeling any better?”
“Like I got hit in the chest by a branch...” John Arnold moaned, “What’s the bloody hell is going on here?”
“Counselor Arnold,” said Sean Archer, standing up, “I am so sorry about what happened out there. If I had known a counselor from JPDatabase was coming, I would have had a warmer welcome for you. Please, both of you take a seat please.” Sean said motioning for John Arnold and SamFan to sit down, they both took a seat as a man brought them coffee to drink. Archer turned to the man, and talked.
“Dark Element, make sure to get on the line with Jack, and tell him to call up Jon at JPDatabase, and tell him they are alright.”
“Yes, sir.” Dark Element replied, as he left the room. Sean turned back to John and Sam.
“What is this place?” John Arnold asked, “And why this change all of a sudden?”
“Well, this place is the command center for the Internet Relief Coalition Operators or IRCops as we like to call it.” Sean Archer said, grinning, “We mostly do small security work around the sites, like on Dan’s and JPCompound. I had a talk with Seth Rex, who informed me of why you guys came here. And I am most embarrassed that we attacked without questioning you in the woods, or even establishing radio contact.”
“Well its not me to be worried about,” John Arnold said, “There’s a guy still in the forest, who will kill your men, unless you tell him quickly.” Sean Archer picked up a phone and called Dark Element quickly relaying that message to him and hanging up.
“Where are Kyle and Paul?” SamFan asked as she sipped her coffee.
“You mean the other two in your group? They are being checked up on by our physicians right now. They should be fine; the darts are only mild sedatives. You two probably came out worse from not getting hit by them.”
“Yea…” John said, “I think getting hit by a tree is worse…”
“Yes… Again, I’m sorry about that.”
“Sean, what are you doing here anyways? It looks like you are preparing for a war.” John Arnold said.
“Well, yes, we are preparing for a war.” Sean Archer said, “These Hackers... there’s someone behind them, someone that isn’t a hacker.”
“What do you mean? Someone is privately funding the hackers?”
“Not privately funding... but leading. Do you think Drack and Bandido could form such organized attacks on your site? Obviously they have a great tactician with them, someone that has experience in such matters. Drack and Bandido are just a couple of raiders.”
“Well... maybe RaptorFood has something to do with this all.”
“Yes, Seth informed me that he had come here to ask me about a certain assassination, which happened recently. I heard about it on JPDatabase Radio.” Sean said, “That Yvonne is amazing. Back to the assassination, to tell you all the truth, I do not know the whereabouts of Aussie Embryo. About two months ago, Aussie got into a dispute with me and he left the site, I have never seen him since. Our radars had tracked him heading off towards Dark Horizon. He’s probably dead if he went there. Listen, we’ve been intercepting some Hacker radio transmissions for awhile, and they are planning a major attack on JPDatabase soon.” Sam and John exchanged looks of worry.
“Well, if this is true, then I must leave now. I have to get back to my home and defend it. They will surely lose if Majestic is not there. We have to get back immediately.”
“I understand that, that is why I have had my men warm up their choppers here and get the troops ready. The IRCops are forming an alliance with JPDatabase, as we speak. We will get there in time, and hopefully we can drive these Hackers away.” John Arnold stood up with SamFan and Seth, as a guard showed them towards the elevator.
“Oh, they found your chopper and towed it to the hangar.” Seth said, walking with the two.
“And my clothing?”
“Yes, we need our clothing back,” SamFan said, she obviously looked cold, while John Arnold just looked angry that his favorite shirt was gone. As they stepped into the elevator, a young pilot stepped in with them.
“Hi,” said the pilot, “Private Chavez” John Arnold shook hands with him.
“John Arnold.”
“John Arnold? The best pilot in the Internet? The man who did the InGenNet to JPCompound run in under three hours?” Chavez’s eyes were bright as he realized who was standing next to.
“That John Arnold.” John Arnold said with a grin, knowing that he was known through out the Internet as the best pilot.
“You are the reason I became a pilot! But I’m unfortunately not as good as you are.”
“Well, keep trying. I’ve got a good feeling you’ll do great in this upcoming mission.” John Arnold said, patting the kid on the back as he left the elevator.