Site Wars: John Arnold at JPDatabase EE Part 7

Come in and read some of my fan fics that am I working on and have finished. NO POSTING TOPICS, REPLIES ONLY.

Moderator: RickArnold

RickArnold
an egg

Site Wars: John Arnold at JPDatabase EE Part 7

Post by RickArnold »

It was morning, and the team was assembled to make the walk down to UFX. Lead by John Arnold, he would be leading SamFan, Neo, Seth Rex, Goldrex, and Dark Element, by order of Sean Archer. Each one was armed with a weapon and various other supplies.
“Alright, let’s move out, we have a lot of ground to cover here.” John Arnold said, as General Rancor and Sean Archer walked into the tent area.
“Good luck, John.” Sean Archer said.
“Thanks, Sean. I have a feeling I’ll need it.”
“Why? Your pal, MajASStic planning to put a few bullets in some innocents?” General Rancor spit out.
“Yea, General RancWhore, that’s why I’m not going. So I can put a few in your ass. Now shut up!” Majestic replied. John and Neo smiled, as General Rancor walked back towards the tent. The others just waved as the team walked off into the desert, towards whatever awaited them.

The team walked up to what seemed to be the entrance. It didn’t seem extremely fancy, but then again, it was a prison. John Arnold pulled out a small piece of equipment and turned it on.
“What’s that?” Goldrex asked.
“It’s a motion sensor,” John Arnold said, “Neo designed it for me. And it’s saying that there is no one in the general vicinity of the prison.”
“No one in the general vicinity? What the f*** does that mean?” Goldrex said, “You’re saying that there is no one here?”
“Well they could be somewhere else inside.” John said, “But no one is around here.”
“Should we go in?” Neo said.
“I don’t see the harm, maybe they are in another part of the prison.” The team walked inside, and they were presented with a large lobby, two paths at the end of it. “Ok... Seth, you take Dark Element and Goldrex and take the hall to the left.” John Arnold said, “SamFan and Neo follow me.” The team split into two teams of three, and they continued on.

“General Thade!” called out Lieutenant Saunders, “You are requested up at the Queen’s Palace.”
“The Queen’s Palace?” General Thade replied, as he walked into his office, Saunders was sitting on the couch.
“Yes, apparently the civilians caught wind of what was going on and are now, and she’s about to make a statement. Counselors Jon, Malcolm and Rexoraptor are already there.”
“I guess we better get going then, eh?” Thade said, grabbing the keys to his jeep. This whole ‘statement’ reeked of something bad, but Thade couldn’t just not show up. Saunders and him both left his office, heading for the garage.

“Sir!” said a young captain named Lagosuchus, running up to RaptorFood and Kevy Mac, who were watching the mayhem in the arena below, from a high VIP balcony, it was in fact Darknodin’s private lounge.
“What is it, Captain?” RaptorFood replied, not turning his attention to him.
“An Admin and five others are here, inside the prison.” RaptorFood stood right up and looked into Lagosuchus’ eyes.
“What do you mean, they are here?!”
“Well, sir, they are in the lobby... well were.”
“They just walked in?!?! Who was in charge of making sure no one got in?!?!?!”
“Well... I.... I.... I was, sir,” Lagosuchus said, bowing his head down, “I’m so... so... sorry, sir.” RaptorFood quickly used his grappling hook to wrap around Lagosuchus’ wrist, before throwing him off the balcony, and locking the wire, leaving Lagosuchus dangling, gripping for the wire, as RaptorFood shook his arm around.
“Give me one good reason why I should let you live?” The captain stared into RaptorFood’s eyes, and a second later he spoke again. “Too late, Captain.” The captain screamed for mercy.
“Please, sir! I am sorry!!!”
“You are being relieved of your duties, Captain,” RaptorFood said, pulling out the bloody knife, “Dismissed!” RaptorFood quickly cut the wire, sending Lagosuchus plummeting into the stands. He landed with a thud, before the prisoners started pulling him apart. “General!” Kevy Mac snapped to attention.
“Yes, sir?”
“Send your best men down into the hallways, to apprehend them,” RaptorFood said, as a grin came across his face, “But don’t kill them, I have a special plan for them.”
“Yes, sir!” Kevy Mac said, running from the room. RaptorFood looked back out on the arena, realizing how much in control of this war he was, and how he could easily take over at any moment.

“Damn it, another dead end,” John Arnold said, turning around, “Where the hell are we?”
“Well, we are somewhere in the actual prison it’s self, I know that for sure.” Neo said. He heard something move from the entrance they just came through.
“Someone’s there...” SamFan groaned, but it was too late, a dozen hackers flooded into the room, with their guns aimed at the three.
“Is this the end?! Is this game over?!” Neo said, pulling out his pistol, but the hackers fired on him, and he collapsed to the ground, but he wasn’t dead, he was unconscious.
“Neo!” John yelled, pulling his gun out, but the hackers fired on SamFan and John Arnold, taking both of them out. Kevy Mac walked into the room, seeing the three of them unconscious.
“Alright, bring all three of them to the Preparation Room.” The hackers picked up the three and left the room, as Kevy Mac looked around nervously.

Queen v-girl was sitting in her throne room, perched high in the mountains of JPDatabase. Two of her loyal guards walked in, with General Thade, Lieutenant Saunders, Jon, Rexoraptor and Malcolm following.
“What is it?” v-girl asked, “Come to waste more of my time, Jon?”
“Queen v-girl, we must discuss this, before you make this…. statement.” Thade said, walking up to her, “My men can’t operate unless we have proper weaponry. You won’t even let us access the hover tanks or choppers.”
“General... I don’t feel we need to have access to this stuff, unless there is a dire need for them.”
“How much more fucked up do you need it?! We have small attacks on the perimeters everyday, and troop carriers and bombers looming near the island. If they launch a full frontal attack on us, we will fall for sure. They are in fact on the border of this goddamn city!”
“Well, Counselor Arnold and his men should be able to handle these small attacks, why hasn’t he?” Jon stepped forward and spoke up.
“John Arnold and his men are away on a mission.”
“I didn’t authorize him to leave!”
“With all due respect, milady, John Arnold isn’t under direct control by you. He’s a freelancer, who just happens to be a counselor. And anyways, he was selected by the Admins to do this mission.”
“Thank you, Jon. And when I want your pitiful input, I will ask you for it. Now let us go out to the balcony. My people are waiting.”

Queen v-girl walked out onto the balcony overlooking her courtyard, as the civilians gathered in the courtyard, they were yelling at her in anger. Jon walked off to the side, with Malcolm and Rexoraptor at his side. Thade and Saunders walked out on to the balcony and over to Jon.
“What is going on here, Jon?” Thade said, trying to get his voice heard over the yelling.
“I have no damn clue!” Jon said, as v-girl turned on her microphone and cleared her throat.
“Greetings, people of this fair site!” It was promptly returned with loud boos. “Settle down and we will work this all out. As you may or may not know, the Hacker forces are descending upon this site at this very moment. And no one here knows, not even the General or Jon himself, that nothing can be done to prevent this, for I have allowed the Hackers to take this site for themselves.” This sent waves of shock through everyone, even Jon. General Thade quickly shoved Queen v-girl away and grabbed the microphone.
“God damn it, sound the alarms and get to the streets! We will not surrender, despite what this bitch says!” Thade yelled, but v-girl quickly withdrew a gun and nailed Thade over the head with the butt, bringing him down with a single blow. She quickly aimed the gun at Jon.
“All you of are now prisoners of war!” she yelled, “Make a move, and I’ll make sure you’re nothing more then a statistic.” The four men quietly surrendered, putting their hands behind their heads. JPDatabase had now fallen to the Hackers.

John Arnold felt extremely uncomfortable, his arms were chained above him, and the bright sunlight was making him very hot. He opened his eyes to see he was in a large arena, chained to a pillar. Great, John thought to himself, and I thought college was a bitch. He looked to his right and saw SamFan and Neo, both chained to pillars as well. And to his left, Goldrex, Dark Element and Seth Rex stood, chained in similar manner. They were all in their original clothing, and only Seth Rex looked wide awake and looking around.
“Welcome!” said a voice on a loudspeaker, “You six have been specially selected by the great bounty hunter, RaptorFood!!” John Arnold looked up, to see RaptorFood in a balcony, with a microphone in his hand. “What do we have in store for round one?!” Three doors opened at the end of the arena, and three dinosaurs stepped out. “A Triceratops!!” A triceratops charged into the arena, three sharp horns jutting from its face. “A Stegosaur!” A stegosaur lumbered into the arena, swinging its spiked tail. “And a special.... An Utahraptor!!!!” The raptor ran out from its hiding place in the arena.
“Great.” Neo said, “There goes my plans of dying on the can.” The three dinosaurs all charged at the six on the pillars. John Arnold, acting fast, turned around pulled the chain as far down as he could, the triceratops severing the chain, as it smashed the pillar. John Arnold quickly rolled behind the pillar, as he saw the Utahraptor heading for SamFan.
“Sam! Watch out!!” John Arnold yelled, but she was already aware of the raptor, and she starting climbing up the pillar with ease. As he ran towards Neo, the triceratops charged by him, knocking him to the sand, his glasses falling off. John quickly grabbed his glasses and stood up, turning to Dark Element.
“Jesus! Watch out, DE!” Seth yelled, as the stegosaur whipped its tail into Dark Element’s stomach. He screamed, as the blood flowed to the dirt, and he slumped down. The stegosaur whipped its tail towards Goldrex next, but he’d already pulled himself up high enough, that the tail missed him, smashing the pillar. The pillar cracked and fell over, as Goldrex dodged the falling pillar, and his chains were snapped free. He then helped Seth loose, as Neo ran up to them, they all were fighting off the angry triceratops, while John Arnold tried to climb SamFan’s pillar, as she whipped at the raptor with her chain. It took a swipe at her, ripping her tank top at the midriff with its mighty claws. She backed up, as it ripped into her left arm, cutting into her skin. It rose its foot up, with a razor-sharp claw sticking out. It went to claw her, when it was yanked backwards and knocked off the pillar. She looked over to see John Arnold had grabbed it by the tail and pulled it off.
“Come on! Get down!” John Arnold yelled, helping her down. They both saw that a half-dozen hackers were jumping into the arena, each armed with spears, tipped with an electric taser. John Arnold grabbed a large rock off the ground, while SamFan stood behind him. The others were busy dealing with the three dinosaurs.
“What are you doing, John?! This isn’t the time for skipping stones!” SamFan said, trying to pull him away, but he ran forward. After a second, he heaved the rock at a hacker, which cracked against his skull. The hacker dropped to the ground dead, but the other five kept coming. SamFan quickly picked up a rock and tossed it at the running hackers. She managed to take one out, but then John Arnold realized the Utahraptor had just found some new prey, turning towards the hackers and snarling. The hackers stood firm, with their spears held out as the raptor charged. It swatted away two of the spears, and tore open a hacker’s throat with a quick swipe of his claws, warm blood splashing on the hot sand. The others ran, dropping their spears, and John took advantage of this, running to where the dead hackers were. John and SamFan picked up the six spears and ran back to the pillars, as the triceratops knocked another one over, which just missed Seth.
“Seth!” John Arnold yelled, tossing a spear over in Seth’s direction. Goldrex and Neo backed away from the stegosaur, grabbing a spear each.
“Let’s take the stegosaur out first!” Goldrex yelled, as the five of them surrounded the stegosaur, which warily swung its tail at them. John Arnold and Neo striked first, plunging their spears into its hind legs. The stegosaur roared, as it collapsed to the ground. It was lying on its side, as Goldrex plunged his spear deep into its neck. It let out a final bellow as it died, it was rather sad that such a majestic beast had been used for purposes so evil. The prisoners started chanting for the triceratops to kill them off. The five of them all gathered by a pillar, as the triceratops rammed another one.
“How the f*** are we going to kill it?” Neo said.
“We got to go for its hind legs first, I assume,” John Arnold said.
“No!” Seth said, “Big mistake with an animal as pissed as him. We have to knock him down somehow, without it flipping on us.” They all thought for a minute, but it was too late, as the triceratops came charging around the corner at them. The five scrambled, but Neo tripped, his spear sticking into the air as the triceratops charged. Before it could hit Neo, the spear jammed into its throat, sending an electric charge through its body, stunning it.
“I got it!!!” Neo exclaimed, grabbing hold of the spear, waiting for the others to come. He didn’t notice the smoke billowing out of the triceratops’ nostrils as it slowly came to again, blood running out of it’s mouth. John Arnold and SamFan came around the corner, but John Arnold quickly pushed her down, and covered her as the triceratops shook its head, tossing Neo over it and into the dirt, as it charged past the two on the ground. The spear was still jammed into its throat as it ran, slowly digging in deeper and deeper. Seth helped Neo up and they ran over to John Arnold and SamFan, who were standing up. Goldrex soon came up behind them.
“It’s going to run that spear right into its brain,” Goldrex said, watching the triceratops turn around and stare at them.
“Yea, but how are we going to get it into its brain?!” Neo asked, he was shaken up considerably.
“John, follow me closely,” Seth said, walking towards the triceratops with his spear clutched tightly. John Arnold with a shocked look on his face ran after him.
“What are we doing?!”
“Just follow me, and when I say, ‘Now’, you heave that spear at that beast as hard as you can. Ok?”
“Yea... ok. Sounds like a good plan…” John Arnold gripped the spear hard, and they walked towards the angry beast.

RaptorFood and Kevy Mac watched down on what was happening.
“Jesus, Kevy,” RaptorFood said, “They should be dead by now! And now there is a stegosaur dead!”
“The triceratops doesn’t go down that easy, sir.”
“Well get the velociraptors prepped for release.”
“But sir, I said the triceratops will finish it.”
“You listen here, General Mac, when I give you an order, you follow it!!”
“Yes, sir....” Kevy Mac walked over to a phone and dialed a number, telling someone on the other line to prep the velociraptors.

“Now!!!” Seth yelled, as him and John Arnold heaved their spears at the triceratops. The spears hit it in the head, and it shook like crazy to get them off, as the tasers shocked it. As soon as this happened, Seth charged at it, sliding to the sand and rolling beneath its head. He gripped the spear and rammed it forward as hard as he could. He kept pushing until he could hear it howl in pain. SamFan, Neo and Goldrex ran up to John Arnold as they watched the triceratops rise up onto its hind legs, howling. Seth quickly rolled out from beneath it and ran as the triceratops fell back down, its throat hitting first. As it hit the ground, the spear drove all the way through its skull, prodding through the top. The crowd howled in hatred as a new gate opened up at the end. John backed up, holding onto SamFan. The five of them all grouped together, awaiting the new competition.
“Oh Jesus…” Neo said, “What now? Raptors?!”
“I hope you will enjoy my legion of velociraptors!!!” RaptorFood bellowed from his balcony. And the raptors all came out into the arena snarling at the heroes in the arena, they all feared the worse.
“You had to mention it, Neo!” SamFan yelled at him.
“How could I have known!” Neo replied.

RaptorFood looked down on the soon-to-be dead intruders in the arena. He gave out a laugh and turned around to see Kevy Mac was mixing a drink at the small bar in the corner.
“Come, General,” said RaptorFood, “Look at the fine job your men have done.” Kevy Mac swallowed his drink and looked over at RaptorFood.
“No... It’s quite alright. If it’s possible, I’d rather not watch.” RaptorFood just gave Kevy Mac a wide grin before turning around, as the door into the room was kicked in. RaptorFood quickly whipped around to see CS standing there, armed with a high-power shotgun and behind him was DinoTrack, armed with one of Majestic’s PMP-51.
“What the hell is the meaning of this?!” RaptorFood yelled, reaching for his small handgun. But CS quickly blew the gun out of his hand.
“This party is over, RaptorFood,” CS said, “Surrender now!” Kevy Mac was backing into the corner, as RaptorFood just laughed, a deep evil laugh.
“I think not, CS,” RaptorFood said, almost as if he knew CS from sometime before, “The party may be over for you, but it’s just begun for me!” Three hackers armed with heavy machine guns walked in behind the two, as they had a feeling that all was lost, until the deafening sound of a rotor blew into the room. RaptorFood looked wide-eyed out the balcony to see over three dozen men drop from choppers hovering over the arena. They were armed to the teeth with guns as they all started blasting away raptors. CS and DinoTrack quickly disposed of the three hackers, diving behind the bar, but when they looked back up, both RaptorFood and Kevy Mac were gone.
“God damn it!” CS yelled, “We have to catch that jackass!” CS ran out of the room, as DinoTrack quickly followed.

The troops were on ground, firing at the oncoming raptors. tRaptor, Mad Rex and Paul ran up to the five, and handed them guns. Only Mad Rex handed Seth his sword. Dac, Powerhouse, and a young pilot named Chaos Edge ran up to them.
“How are we getting out?” Goldrex yelled to Powerhouse.
“Majestic is leading in some troop carriers to help hold these guys off.” Powerhouse yelled back.
“How did you get troop carriers?” John Arnold said, turning around, he was loading his 9mm pistol.
“Mad Rex put in a call to DinoTrack and told him about the situation, DinoTrack got on the bullhorn to InGenNet, and they shipped over some troop carriers, along with IRCop troops from the site. General Wolf-X and Jack Muldoon are awaiting us over on JPCompound.” Powerhouse said, firing his gun at raptors, as they swarmed everywhere.

“Move back!!” yelled Icebreaker, a veteran pilot, to Kyle and another pilot, who were getting too close to the raptors. “Goddamn it, move back!!!” Before either could reply, a raptor jumped the pilot, ripping his stomach open and spilling his warm intestines onto the warm sand. Kyle fired at the raptor, killing it and he started moving back towards Icebreaker and the others, when more raptors surrounded him. Kyle dropped his gun and dropped to his knees, knowing it was over.

Green Mamba frantically dragged himself through the sand. The sand was mixing into his bloody legs, cut open by the deadly raptors. The sand was causing him extreme pain, but he still dragged himself on, in hopes of finding a place to hide. He was almost to the pillars when he felt a heavy foot come crashing onto his back. Green Mamba winced as he felt the razor-sharp claw slice into his back like a hot knife through butter, and all he could do was scream in terror, as he felt the warm, moist breath of the raptor on his neck.

SamFan was backed into a corner, raptors all around her, snarling at her. She was in so much fear, she couldn’t even cry out for help. One raptor got ready to jump at her, and she closed her eyes. She was going to die, and she never even got a chance to have a real relationship with John. She could hear it leap off the ground towards her, but then nothing happened. She opened her eyes to see the raptor dead on the ground, its head lopped off. The other raptors turned around and they died in a blaze of gunfire and sharp metal slicing them apart. After the mayhem was done, John Arnold and Seth Rex stood in the middle of a pile of dead raptors. John Arnold’s gun was smoking, and Seth’s blade, fresh with blood. SamFan ran forward and leapt into John Arnold’s arms, as Seth ran back into the main arena, to aid the others.
“Come on!” John Arnold said, helping SamFan up, who turned to him and kissed him.
“You’re my hero, Mr. Arnold.” Sam said, kissing him again. Once they were finished, she picked up her gun and they ran into the arena again, to help the men.

CS turned a corner he ran out onto a helipad, seeing a heavily armed chopper sitting on the helipad. DinoTrack and two IRCops ran out onto the platform, and they saw RaptorFood running down to the chopper, General Kevy Mac and two of his guards were already climbing inside.
“RaptorFood!!” CS hollered, “Come back and fight me! Remember the good old days?! Let’s bring those back!” RaptorFood turned around to see the four standing there and laughed. CS charged down the platform towards RaptorFood, who bent over and fired a rocket from his backpack at CS. Seeing this rocket, he quickly dove to the left, as it hissed by him. He turned around to see it hit the side of the prison, exploding, knocking DinoTrack and the two IRCops out of his view. “Son of a bitch!” CS yelled, firing his automatic at RaptorFood, the bullets pinging into his armor, as he continued to laugh. CS stood up and ran at him again, this time RaptorFood was distracted by his intense laughter. He was laughing so hard that he didn’t notice CS leap into the air, connecting a solid kick right into his chest. The impact knocked RaptorFood backwards, almost knocking him right off the platform, stunning him, as he stood back up. CS stood up and delivered a roundhouse kick right into RaptorFood’s head, knocking him off the platform, into the sandy depths below. CS then fell to his knees, and rested his head on the platform, letting out a sigh of relief. At that moment, he heard a jetpack turn on and looked up to see RaptorFood hovering ten feet in front of him. CS jumped to his feet and started to run back towards the entrance, as RaptorFood started chasing him from the air. He was at the entrance, which was now covered in rumble from the explosion, when he could feel heat on the back of his neck, and turned around to see RaptorFood charging, firing flames from a flame-thrower attachment on his arm. CS quickly ducked, grabbed a good sized piece of the rubble and heaved it at RaptorFood, as it slammed into his chest, knocking him backwards, his jetpack shorting out, as he fell to the platform. RaptorFood quickly dropped his jetpack and leapt into the chopper as it took off.
“Until next time, CS!” RaptorFood yelled, “I’ll personally bitchslap your ass!” Watching the chopper take off, CS quickly stood up and swore at himself, using words like ‘f*** me, Freddy’ and other swears off the top of his head.

The raptors just kept flooding in, wave after wave, and the men weren’t holding up very well. Icebreaker was firing his shotgun, as Kyle fired an assault rifle, his arm heavily bleeding. Icebreaker had a long gash down his chest, making it difficult to breath. A raptor run up Ice’s side, but Ice caught him by smacking it in the head with the butt of his shotgun. John Arnold and Paul were laying down a line of suppressing fire, giving the men time to back up. John Arnold reloaded his gun as the ground beneath him, Paul and SamFan rose slightly, with a loud groan beneath it. All three backed away from the rising sand, aiming their guns at the rising sand.
“It must be a million of them!!” Paul yelled, as the sand exploded in all directions and a tyrannosaur climbed out into the arena, roaring out loud.
“Nope, just one!” John said, as he fired on the tyrannosaur, which ignored them and went after a stray IRCop. The IRCop turned and saw the large beast lunge at him, grabbing him by the waist and proceeding to devour him, while it shredded him with its teeth. Neo backed into the three, ripping apart raptors with a PMP-51.
“Guys! Where the f*** is that fucking Majestic?! I’m going to kick his ass next time I see him!” Neo yelled, reloading the gun fast.
“Late as usual!” John Arnold replied.
“If he does show up, I’m going to punch him in the jaw!” Neo yelled.
“If we are still alive...” Paul moaned, seeing hundreds of new raptors charging at the survivors, as everyone was huddled in a group now. They were only 100 yards from them, when three troop carriers set down, blocking off their path, the doors opened to reveal IRCops firing at full blast. Seth had already cut down Dark Element, who’d been unconscious on his pillar the whole battle, and carried him onto a carrier. The troops were taking care of the raptors, but then the tyrannosaur noticed the carriers and charged. Before it could even get moving, John Arnold’s mini-chopper came blazing by, firing rockets at it, knocking it backwards, as it roared in anger. John Arnold could see Chavez was piloting it, as Majestic was firing rockets. Everyone ran onto a troop carrier, as General Rancor and Sean Archer ran across the sand to meet John Arnold.
“Did you capture RaptorFood?” John Arnold said.
“No, CS and DinoTrack confronted him on the bridge,” Sean Archer said, “But he got away, and injured DinoTrack.” John shook his head in disgust at this new news, as Majestic fired one last rocket, which slammed right into the open mouth of the tyrannosaur, blowing its head apart. Chavez finally set the chopper down, and John, Sam and Neo all climbed on board.

Neo was now piloting the chopper with Chavez co-piloting it, as John Arnold tended to SamFan’s wounds and Majestic watched the ocean fly by. The radio in the cockpit beeped and Chavez picked it up.
“Yes?” Chavez said, turning to John Arnold, “It’s Sean Archer.” Chavez hit a button turning on the cabin speaker.
“John, put the radio on to JPDb Radio.” Sean Archer said.
“What is it?” John replied, as Chavez tuned to the radio to the channel. Yvonne’s voice came over the speakers in the cabin.
“At the top of the hour… Senator JP Animal Control of JPCompound has been hospitalized after being discovered in his home, sliced up badly. He’s in critical condition, and is said to probably not make it… The whereabouts of Senator Bob Klein is still unknown.” The radio goes silent, as someone approaches Yvonne, she returns to the mike. “And this just in… the Hackers have taken over JPDatabase. As they stormed the city in the early hours of the morning, catching the army off-guard, they now have full control of the site. Early reports say that Counselors Jon, Malcolm and Rexoraptor have been taken prisoner, along with General Thade and his assistant, Lieutenant Saunders. More on this as I get it in.” The radio went silent, and Chavez shut it off. Majestic had pulled out a large knife and was now digging marks into the metal wall of the chopper.
“What are we going to do?” Sam said, looking to John. John brushed her brown hair out of her face, and just kept staring at her. “John!”
“I don’t know!” John said, in an angered tone. He punched the wall and kicked a crate, before Majestic stopped him.
“Let me handle the insane fits of anger, John…” Majestic said. While he was probably being sarcastic, he looked serious. Then again, John thought, he probably was serious.
“My home has been captured… by these people, and there is nothing I can do about it. What the hell are we going to do?!” The radio turned on and Sean Archer’s voice came over, he’d heard the whole conversation in here.
“Don’t worry, we are going to head to JPCompound and regroup. We’re going to go back to JPDatabase and retake it. Trust me, John.” With that the radio went off, and John Arnold turned to SamFan, he’d cooled off some.
“I guess this was just the battle of a larger war.” John Arnold said.
“I guess so.” she replied, smiling at him.
“You know, you don’t have to come with us, I can drop you off at Dan’s JP3 Page, Dan will watch over you.” John Arnold went to reach for a roll of gauze, when SamFan stopped him.
“I won’t leave your side, John Arnold.” SamFan said, and they both kissed, “I’m not letting you break out of your promise, yet.”

The Shadow Lord sat in his throne, the large window overlooking JPDatabase, as SGD entered the room. He walked up to the throne, and bent down, bowing to the Lord. The Shadow Lord waved his hand, and SGD rose.
“Master, we have finally taken control of JPDatabase. It’s only time before we can launch a full assault on Dan’s JP3 Page itself. And Dan is so hectic trying to ‘clean’ his site up, he’ll never expect it.” SGD said.
“This is good news,” the Lord said, “What about the ‘queen’?”
“I disposed of her myself.” SGD replied, “We longer have a need for her.”
“That’s even better news.”
“Yes, RaptorFood is on his way down to Dark Horizons as well, to see the completion of the Flooders. He assured me, that he would radio in when he arrives.”
“That is all, SGD” the Lord said, as he rotated his throne to look out the window. SGD just stared at the Lord, slowly reaching for his sword, when he decided against it. ‘Not yet, old man.’ SGD said to himself, ‘But your demise will come soon enough.’

John Arnold was sitting on a couch, in a large room, Sam and Neo were sitting on it as well. They were inside the JPCompound IRCops warehouse, and there were dozens of soldiers all standing in rows in it. Most of the survivors of Jack’s Movie Page and UFX were all sitting down or getting looked over by the doctor. Sean Archer, Jack Muldoon, Wolf-X and General Rancor were all in a private office, talking about something. Seth, Mad and DinoTrack were gone, having taken a chopper back to Dan’s JP3 Page, presumably to persuade Dan to assist them in retaking the site. Majestic was off somewhere else, claiming he had to use the bathroom, but John saw him run off with his PMP-51, so he was probably at the shooting range on the grounds here. Chavez walked over to John, he was drinking some coffee.
“Are you alright, John?” Chavez asked. “You want something to drink?”
“Yea, I’m fine.” John said. “You know, I never did tell you that you are one damn fine pilot, Chavez.”
“Do you mean that, John?!” Chavez replied, anxiously.
“Damn right.”
“Thanks, John.” Chavez said, as he walked over towards Icebreaker, Alex Cross, Dac and Goldrex, who were playing poker. Dark Element was going to be alright, they’d been notified, but he was heavily sedated and wouldn’t come around for at least a day or two. Jack Muldoon exited his office and walked over to John. John stood up and shook hands.
“So you’re the elusive John Arnold that I always hear about.” Jack said.
“Oh don’t bullshit me, Jack.” John said, “Or shall I tell everyone about the numerous times I had to bail your ass out?” Jack grinned, and the two hugged briefly.
“You know him?” Sam asked from the couch.
“Sure do.” John said. “Jack was one of the first people I worked with. Jack, Majestic and I were the terrors of the Internet.” John laughed, before turning to Jack seriously. “Jack, what are we going to do?”
“We’ve discussed it over, and have we can be ready in two weeks at the least.”
“Two weeks? That’s a little long.”
“Yes, but we’re calling in all our outposts from across the Internet, John.” Jack said. “And it wouldn’t hurt if we scouted out Dark Horizons. I hear the Hackers talk about it a lot.”
“Sounds like a good plan, John.” Neo said.
“Yea… it’s a great plan.” John said.
“Don’t worry, like Sean said, we’ll hit JPDatabase hard and scare them off in no time.” Jack said. John walked off from the group and walked outside, nighttime was already settling over. Sam walked outside as well.
“John?” Sam asked, walking up to him. He was staring up at the sky. The lights of the city lit the sky, making the stars almost unnoticeable.
“I’m coming…” John just whispered into the night air.
“Are you alright?”
“I’m coming for you, Hammond. And when I come for you… you will experience John Arnold’s Revenge.” John looked at Sam, as she stared at him, looking concerned. He just put his arm around her, as they walked back inside the warehouse.

To Be Continued.....

Coming This Summer-

John Arnold walked across the large helipad, he could see his chopper sitting on the pad, but it wasn’t running. God damn Neo, John thought, as the rain hammered down on him. John hated Dark Horizons, always freakin raining. The side door of the chopper opened, as Neo stumbled out, he was tied up.
“John!” Neo yelled, “He’s behind you!!!” John quickly turned around, and saw RaptorFood land on the platform. He had a dark, evil smile, as he withdrew a knife.
“This is a great day.” RaptorFood said. “I get to kill me an Internet hero. Your head will fit perfectly in my home… next to the head of your beautiful girlfriend, John. That is once I’m done with her.” Before RaptorFood could finish, John charged him, tackling him to the ground. The knife went skittering across the wet helipad, and RaptorFood reach for it, but John quickly kicked him in the midsection, sending him sprawling.
“Come on, you son of a bitch.” John said. RaptorFood stood back up and lunged at John, but he quickly dodged RaptorFood, and smashed RaptorFood in the face. RaptorFood grabbed his face in pain, as blood started to run from his nose.
“You broke my nose!” RaptorFood yelled, as the rain mixed with the blood and washed down his face. RaptorFood charged at John, but John flipped him onto the helipad, as he hit the ground with a thud. John stomped on RaptorFood’s chest repeatedly, making him cough with each stomp. Acting quickly, RaptorFood tripped John and ran across the helipad, pushing a button on his suit. His chopper rose up in front of him, at the end of the helipad. “See you later, John!” RaptorFood yelled, with his head turned towards John, as he ran into the chopper. If he’d had his head turned towards the chopper, he would have seen he wasn’t going to be able to run right in, as his head smacked off the top of the chopper. RaptorFood fell to the ground, sitting up fast and shaking his head. He crawled into the chopper and took off. John just sat on the helipad for a moment, watching the chopper take off.