JPdb Bar and Grill : Road Trip

EST. 02-11-02 (c)beeurd. Employees: Ms. DNA & Jurassic Puff. Original Location. Unregistered Guests Allowed!

Moderators: Ms. DNA, Jurassicpuff, beeurd, Rexy40

Edgar
the extinct

Post by Edgar »

Come on everyone. Hop on board the bus. Don't want to leave no one behind. We'll take turns driving. But now, I'm driving. Where do you guys want to go?

[ EDIT: Yay for Official Spin-off Status! ]
Last edited by Edgar on 18 Aug 2005, 18:58, edited 1 time in total.
[url=http://www.edgargonzalezjr.com][/url]
Ms. DNA
the extinct

Post by Ms. DNA »

WOO! *hops in the bus*

YAY! *is excited* This will be just like the Magical Mystery Tour, only with a little more PLOT and a lot less POT.....

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

And I'm ready to get this whole trip on video!

*Grabs a video camera and starts running wildly up and down the aisle of the bus with it*
Last edited by Ms. DNA on 14 Jul 2004, 11:07, edited 1 time in total.

All you need is love!
Jurassicpuff
a hunter

Post by Jurassicpuff »

YEAH! ROADTRIP! I wanna go to Disneyland and ride the SPINNY TEACUPS! I love road trips! *finds a seat on the bus and sits there*
...*reads the safety manual in the pocket on the back of the seat in front of her*
...Avoid standing while the bus is in motion...Keep safety belts on...Do not stick your arms and legs or other people's arms and legs out the windows...Do not press the button with the number 9 on it...
I wonder why I shouldn't press the button. There's only one way to find out.
*presses the button*
*Revolution Number Nine BLASTS out of every speak in the bus*
*The luggage compartments above the seats burst open and HUNDREDS of PUFFKINS lunge out!*
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! NOT AGAIN!
There's no secret to toasting perfection!
There's a dial on the side to make your selection!
Edgar
the extinct

Post by Edgar »

noooo! lol

*Watches as the members who are getting on the bus get toppled over by the Puffkins.*

Oh and Mrs.D, you can't put Liam, Teeki, or Dieter in the luggage compartments :-p That is for luggage
Jurassicpuff
a hunter

Post by Jurassicpuff »

AAAHHH!
*a Puffkin starts up the bus and speeds off*
*The Puffkin gets pulled over for speeding and is arrested for driving without a license*
HAHA!
There's no secret to toasting perfection!
There's a dial on the side to make your selection!
samfan
the extinct

Post by samfan »

The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round @_@

When you gotta go, you gotta go...
Ms. DNA
the extinct

Post by Ms. DNA »

*Looks all guilty*

Put my child/Ewok/compy in the luggage compartment? I wouldn't think of such a thing!

*Locks them in the tiny bus bathroom instead*

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="<_<" border="0" alt="dry.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

*Sits down in a seat. Something suddenly hits her in the back of the head*

OUCH!

*Turns around and sees a short, small man with a big nose and a mustache bouncing a soccer ball on the back of her seat*

/mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> Are you SURE this isn't the Magical Mystery Tour?

*The man accidentally throws the ball behind him and it gets lost in the chaos...he then pulls out some drumsticks and starts drumming on the back of Ms. DNA's seat instead*

/mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> Driver, can I change seats, please??
Last edited by Ms. DNA on 15 Jul 2004, 16:48, edited 1 time in total.

All you need is love!
Edgar
the extinct

Post by Edgar »

Sure. In fact, i've only driven half a mile and i'm pooped from driving. You could take over if you want Ms.D.

*Puts on 5 seatbelts*
Cyclopsis Raptor
a hunter

Post by Cyclopsis Raptor »

*gets in drivers seat*
Yipee-i-oh! Yippe-i-aye! GHOST RIDERS IN THE SKY!

I've been banned more than you can count to.
Ms. DNA
the extinct

Post by Ms. DNA »

HEY! He took my seat! Edgar said I could drive next! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Oh well. I don't want to drive right now anyway. I've got more important things to do...

*Sits back down next to the soccer ball guy*

Hey he's kinda cute! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

*Is thrown on top of the guy as Cyclopsis Raptor makes a turn way too fast*

WEEEEEEEE!

*makes no effort to get out of the guy's lap*

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Last edited by Ms. DNA on 17 Jul 2004, 20:59, edited 1 time in total.

All you need is love!