80's forum!

request a forum to be hosted here
brettwalker

80's forum!

Post by brettwalker »

Who doesn't wanna 80s forum? Here we can chat about transormers, He-Man, or any old school cartoon. We could also chat 80s music! Anything 80s! Before ya'll blam me, i think it's a funny idea. Maybe you will too. Just trying to get this topic back on board, since it's not really getting many hits... maybe an 80s forum would do......
Alexander
db 2nd generation

Re: 80's forum!

Post by Alexander »

"Do you have a flag?"
Edgar
the extinct

Post by Edgar »

do you even remember the 80s? /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
[url=http://www.edgargonzalezjr.com][/url]
Pikaia

Post by Pikaia »

Brettwalker, I think an 80's forum is a cool idea. The only problem is many people on this forum are too young to remember the 80's. Although, I do enjoy 80's music at times! I know it's nerdy
AlphaChaosRaptor
a hunter

Post by AlphaChaosRaptor »

umm... Ok, time to wake up a bit. Really, I think the only people around that do remember the 80s very well at all are Samfan and myself. I doubt such a forum would have much activity, given that there are so few people that remember said decade. Nice idea, though.
"You sharpen the human appetite to the point where it can split atoms with its desire; you build egos the size of cathedrals; fiber-optically connect the world to every eager impulse; grease even the dullest dreams with these dollar-green, gold-plated fantasies, until every human becomes an aspiring emperor, becomes his own God... and where can you go from there?" "And as we're straddling from one deal to the next, who's got his eye on the planet, as the air thickens, the water sours, and even the bees' honey takes on the metallic taste of radioactivity? And it just keeps coming, faster and faster. There's no chance to think, to prepare; it's buy futures, sell futures, when there is no future." - John Milton
beeurd
db 2nd generation

Post by beeurd »

I remember the mid-late 80s, but I think a forum really is unneccesary.
Founder of the JPdb Bar & Grill
GalacticBasic.net Star Wars Forums
AlphaChaosRaptor
a hunter

You don't remember the 80's unless you wore the denim. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> LOL
"You sharpen the human appetite to the point where it can split atoms with its desire; you build egos the size of cathedrals; fiber-optically connect the world to every eager impulse; grease even the dullest dreams with these dollar-green, gold-plated fantasies, until every human becomes an aspiring emperor, becomes his own God... and where can you go from there?" "And as we're straddling from one deal to the next, who's got his eye on the planet, as the air thickens, the water sours, and even the bees' honey takes on the metallic taste of radioactivity? And it just keeps coming, faster and faster. There's no chance to think, to prepare; it's buy futures, sell futures, when there is no future." - John Milton
Paradox

Post by Paradox »

Anyone who says they remember the 80s wasn't really there.
AlphaChaosRaptor
a hunter

Are you saying I couldn't possibly remember when the brand new Backstreet Boys of the time was New Kids On The Block? /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> LMAO It's a vague childhood memory, but I do still retain it, however embarassing it may be. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
beeurd
db 2nd generation

Post by beeurd »

lol. New Kids on the Block... That was before I was into music, but I remember them.
Founder of the JPdb Bar & Grill
GalacticBasic.net Star Wars Forums