80's forum!

request a forum to be hosted here
AlphaChaosRaptor
a hunter

Re: 80's forum!

Post by AlphaChaosRaptor »

Same here. I'm sure more people would remember the TMNT...and the theme song. :grin: lol
"You sharpen the human appetite to the point where it can split atoms with its desire; you build egos the size of cathedrals; fiber-optically connect the world to every eager impulse; grease even the dullest dreams with these dollar-green, gold-plated fantasies, until every human becomes an aspiring emperor, becomes his own God... and where can you go from there?" "And as we're straddling from one deal to the next, who's got his eye on the planet, as the air thickens, the water sours, and even the bees' honey takes on the metallic taste of radioactivity? And it just keeps coming, faster and faster. There's no chance to think, to prepare; it's buy futures, sell futures, when there is no future." - John Milton
beeurd
db 2nd generation

Post by beeurd »

Damn, that one's impossible not to know.

I used to envy my cousin because he had the TMNT video game for the NES. lol, but that was practically the 90s by then anyway.
Founder of the JPdb Bar & Grill
GalacticBasic.net Star Wars Forums
AlphaChaosRaptor
a hunter

I have the arcade version for NES. I never could beat the first one, though, but it looked cooler.
"You sharpen the human appetite to the point where it can split atoms with its desire; you build egos the size of cathedrals; fiber-optically connect the world to every eager impulse; grease even the dullest dreams with these dollar-green, gold-plated fantasies, until every human becomes an aspiring emperor, becomes his own God... and where can you go from there?" "And as we're straddling from one deal to the next, who's got his eye on the planet, as the air thickens, the water sours, and even the bees' honey takes on the metallic taste of radioactivity? And it just keeps coming, faster and faster. There's no chance to think, to prepare; it's buy futures, sell futures, when there is no future." - John Milton
Sara
a hunter

Post by Sara »

Heeee-Maaaaaan.

god I hate that show. e.e

[b]You gon' get RAPED. [/b]
Jon
db 2nd generation
Special Ranking: The All Seeing Eye

Post by Jon »

Is there something strange in the neighborhood? Who ya gonna call...? Ghostbusters!
Webmaster of the one and only JPdb
1999 to current, and still going.
brettwalker

80's forum!

Post by brettwalker »

Why would SamFan and the other dude only remember the 80s? I mean, i was like only really young at the time and don't per se remember it but the spirit lives on. I'm a friggin library on 80s music and have about 150 cds on 80s bands. Music was by far the best in the 80s. I've gone to heaps of concerts, like Meatloaf and Bryan Adams and Def Leppard.

Cartoons were coolest then as well but im not really that into cartoons and sh*t like that. GO U2!
Pikaia

80's forum!

Post by Pikaia »

I agree Brettwalker. 80's music is great. Duran Duran and Billy Idol :grin:
brettwalker

80's forum!

Post by brettwalker »

Yeah, I went to the Billy Idol concert at Twin Towers in Brisbane, Australia. It was mad and he sounds as good as ever. Duran Duran is also really cool.

I love Aussie bands like Cold Chisel, Jimmy Barnes and Midnight Oil.
AlphaChaosRaptor
a hunter

80's forum!

I meant remembering the 80's in the literal sense. Most of this forum is full of teenagers as the average age group, and unless you were born before '85 you won't have much of any memory of the 80's through personal experience. Samfan and I are 21 now, so we'd remember quite literally. Now that I think of it, so would Ovi, and ChristyMarie (if she were still around).

As for 80's music, it's a matter of opinion just any aspect of music is. That being said, the 80's was a time for many changes in music, and I agree some of it was good. I like music from many different decades (or centuries for that matter), but I don't care to play favorites.
Sara
a hunter

80's forum!

Post by Sara »

</font><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="85%" align="center"><tr><td><font class="small">Quoting :</font><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" border="0" background="#111111" bgcolor="#111111" width="100%"><tr><td><table cellpading="3" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"><tr><td class="darktable"><font class="small">GO U2! </td></tr></table></td></tr></table></td></tr></table><font class="post">

::purrs:: Bono.

[b]You gon' get RAPED. [/b]