Im new

Are you new to the Jurassic Park database? Have you recently registered and your still validating your account? If so, start your first topic here! Feel free to introduce yourself to the existing members of the Jurassic Park database.
BubbleRiderBob
a hatchling

Post by BubbleRiderBob »

Hi Im kind of new. I had a account here before my name was Boba Fett I had about 250 posts but I forgot that password since I havnt been here for about 3.5 years.

GO TRIBE!
Ohio Rocks!
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Post by SSJDinoTycoon42 »

Well then, you probably don't know me. Welcome back.
darkraptor
a hatchling

Post by darkraptor »

welcome back
BubbleRiderBob
a hatchling

Post by BubbleRiderBob »

Thats some really nice jibberish you got there.

GO TRIBE!
Ohio Rocks!
V-rex
a hunter

Post by V-rex »

i can do better
.wdsfb m,wsdnfck jzxnhsdflkzm,c ljkdvnc ljkfncjksngrlvkjsdfbnlj,rdfn.jv,nsdf.,jvn.,jsmc xvnkjgdfncjsnklmvcns;,d vc ,m df xvc jkrenwsfdcxjbjhrdcxznkjvndscjbfdhjb dfkhjn kjnnm,fv cdlkj nvlkm, bvlkdfmnb v [url=http://dsjkdjcnxlkjtvjnfcx%20ljkvbnc%20nvbfdlc%20jxnvbrgjklfgg]ndslkvbgdmklfv bg f[/url]foskdgvopkdslkvlkmxvlkm ,m vc, bfvckngr fjldnbvikdfl;sajfcvkelfdjmvlkdnmf v,,sam cvkmsnmvzc kms,msa.,vifgjfijskcsknmm,mzc .kvmklsl'lajvsijfiouvgonlsvf/'jvsdaio[purouhwjipeofvfvqhj'kvad' fv''pjpfcfv'df'k;nfv jlfvfjsk'l;jklnas;'dfdfacv kjcfcsjn''dk;vjkn'a''scvjksvac;'sjk;avfdhjbo'vksajmfladnsvkjhnafiojkafsij[iofjio[gvbkld.dfnlsdfmm,dmv,dm;mv dm kjv dnjklnv clkjvcvcjvcklcvkjjljcvsflkdjv;sklfjkvl;kfj'vkjfdk'asj;lkfasdnjlkvscjzlfkcvm; okledf;ajs;oilk;jvgmdo;iljvfiljfkldkvk;'dcfask;flSZXp
cvs';
sdd;pl'dsv

sc
''cvx '
' cx

dcd

fs'
'csl;; cz;knscv ,mnvc mbmmjvfmvcbnmbcvnmlnvfklmvflvflvsf;fvsanfnlvkjnvbbbbffbv[url=http://vnxclkcsgmdv.,mbvnbnvbv]vfnvjkdmbm,m,bgjlkhbn[/url][email=dbkxgbmd'kgmxkmbkljfmbklf]dbkxgbmd'kgmxkmbkljfmbklf[/email]v,mn

evolution breaks all boundaries
Joshua
a hatchling

Post by Joshua »

That's just spiffy, ya know I'm surprised by the fact that somehow in all that crap you managed to come up with links. Saying your from America specifically Florida with possibly a well educated life being that you are on the internet you must have some possible intellect in that round mound of flesh and bone under your turf up there, but I am guessing that with the heat that there is a lot of condensation that needs to be squeegeed out thus garnering the crap in your post up there. Congratulations you've managed to de-age yourself.
Remind me to write a medical report on this phenomenon and publish it in the national book of medicine.
By God is the human race going down the toilet?
Last edited by Joshua on 14 Feb 2007, 06:01, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly Alienprojects.
Database Security and Content Administration.
V-rex
a hunter

Post by V-rex »

I am actually very smart my IQ is at genius level I just act stupid for an exparment im working on.
*crap I blew my cover*
Last edited by V-rex on 14 Feb 2007, 19:39, edited 1 time in total.

BubbleRiderBob
a hatchling

Post by BubbleRiderBob »

I have an IQ of 133.

GO TRIBE!
Ohio Rocks!
Joshua
a hatchling

Post by Joshua »

Code: Select all

[quote name='V-rex' date='02.14.2007 18:39' post='52092']
I am actually very smart my IQ is at genius level I just act stupid for an exparment im working on.
*crap I blew my cover*
Congratulations genius you just spelled exparment wrong and im is I'm. I seriously believe bubble if pitted against your intelligence or therefore lack of he would defeat your learning ability by a long shot. Now if you want respect of your peers start by proving to all of us that you are just as smart as you say you are... i.e. language, grammar, and punctuation might be a nice start.
Formerly Alienprojects.
Database Security and Content Administration.
V-rex
a hunter

Post by V-rex »

look my IQ is 141 I just suck at spelling ok