A God or a Devil?

Are you new to the Jurassic Park database? Have you recently registered and your still validating your account? If so, start your first topic here! Feel free to introduce yourself to the existing members of the Jurassic Park database.
Dr. Kirk
an egg

Post by Dr. Kirk »

Hello! I'm new, as you may have noticed.

My name is Jon, I was born and raised in Miami, Florida, I'm 20, I've read Jurassic Park and The Lost World three times each, and I just started reading the first book again. My favorite game is Dino Crisis, as you also may have noticed. I'm a fan of Star Trek- most especially Deep Space Nine, um, I'm a huge fan of the band Evanescence (<3) and I don't know what else to say, except that I'm clinically insane. If you have any questions, just ask! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edit: How come when I click on some forums there's nothing there, even though it says there's like hundreds of posts there?
Last edited by Dr. Kirk on 02 Jan 2008, 02:50, edited 1 time in total.
Jon
db 2nd generation
Special Ranking: The All Seeing Eye

Post by Jon »

A lot of Jon's around here. Welcome to the JPdb!

Edit: You might need to select a larger range of dates. One of the options might be "View posts from the last 30 days" or "From the beginning"
Webmaster of the one and only JPdb
1999 to current, and still going.
Dr. Kirk
an egg

Post by Dr. Kirk »

It's all part of the miracle of cloning XD

Oooh, I never saw that! It worked, thank you!
Tyrannis
db 2nd generation

Post by Tyrannis »

Ya, some time has passed between now and the last post in some of the boards.
When all is said and done and the world is empty how much does it really matter the amount of money you had or what car you drove?
Dr. Kirk
an egg

Post by Dr. Kirk »

It's a shame. This place is really nice.
Jon
db 2nd generation
Special Ranking: The All Seeing Eye

Post by Jon »

Aww, thankies. It's just quiet because of no new dinosaur or Jurassic Park news. Plus most of the original posters are getting old (all getting to our mid to late 20s here). Just think I started this 8 years ago on top of an already thriving community from other sites. I was how old then? ...too young to remember /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
Webmaster of the one and only JPdb
1999 to current, and still going.
Tyrannis
db 2nd generation

Post by Tyrannis »

I'm only 20 now, I joined when I was 15. Damn that was a long time ago it feels like.
When all is said and done and the world is empty how much does it really matter the amount of money you had or what car you drove?
AddillTed

A God or a Devil

Post by AddillTed »

Evil is upon us... joke...

Then if there is no GOD... how did things come to be?