HI Everyone! I am new to JPdb.

Are you new to the Jurassic Park database? Have you recently registered and your still validating your account? If so, start your first topic here! Feel free to introduce yourself to the existing members of the Jurassic Park database.
JPGamer817
an egg

HI Everyone! I am new to JPdb.

Post by JPGamer817 »

Hey my name is Matthew.
I have been in love with JP and all things dino since I was a toddler.I remember I would watch the original all day everday on VHS, once I finished I rewinded it and immediately watched it again.I kept that up for years until the tape stopped working.I'm looking forward to being here it seems like a nice community.

Hmm...Lets see I enjoy playing video games and watching TV.
My favorite show is 24.My favorite JP game is the first one for the Super Nintendo.
I think thats it for my intro.
Keep a look out for me.Bye!
Jon
db 2nd generation
Special Ranking: The All Seeing Eye

Re: HI Everyone! I am new to JPdb.

Post by Jon »

Hello and welcome Matthew!

I remember when Jurassic Park came out on VHS. I begged my Grandmother to get it for me for weeks. Ah, good memories. One of my first games on SNES besides Super Mario World was also Jurassic Park. However, I remember playing Rampage Edition on Sega way before then.

How is 24 these days? It's been one of the few shows I could never get behind. One of my favorite shows has to be Supernatural on theCW (THURSDAY NIGHTS at 9PM!!).
Webmaster of the one and only JPdb
1999 to current, and still going.
JPGamer817
an egg

Re: HI Everyone! I am new to JPdb.

Post by JPGamer817 »

Thanks for the welcoming.I really like this place already.

24 is great still, season six kinda was going down a bit but when seven came out they redeemed themselves.Can't wait for sunday though, season eight premiere.

I loved the SNES JP but never got to play any of the sega games, but I hear nothing but good things about them.