hi and the JPOG game

Are you new to the Jurassic Park database? Have you recently registered and your still validating your account? If so, start your first topic here! Feel free to introduce yourself to the existing members of the Jurassic Park database.
tcrane123

hi and the JPOG game

Post by tcrane123 »

heyy im tanith new to this place... i live in england in the uk and am a massive fane of jurassic park ! lol :P
just wanted to ask one thing what is the difference between the jpog pc game reloaded and the normal version and also where can i get official mods for the game like the exspansion pack that lets you get unlimited dinos and unlock all the species and better graphics

many thanks tanith hope your all having a good spring ^_^
Jon
db 2nd generation
Special Ranking: The All Seeing Eye

Re: hi and the JPOG game

Post by Jon »

tcrane123 wrote:heyy im tanith new to this place... i live in england in the uk and am a massive fane of jurassic park ! lol :P
just wanted to ask one thing what is the difference between the jpog pc game reloaded and the normal version and also where can i get official mods for the game like the exspansion pack that lets you get unlimited dinos and unlock all the species and better graphics

many thanks tanith hope your all having a good spring ^_^
Welcome to the site! Your account Tcrane has been approved.

Operation Genesis, now that's a game I haven't played in a very long time. By "reloaded" do you mean the unofficial Operation Genesis expansion pack developed by the Jurassic Park fan-base? I believe this may be it:

Jurassic Park: Project Genesis - Modding Genesis Community Expansion Pack 1.05

I know there exists a mod for expanding the number of allowed fences. However, I haven't seen one for unlimited dinosaurs or for better graphics.

Graphics usually come down to the type of graphics card in your system. Because the game is from ~2006 or earlier, it should run pretty well on modern-day laptops with integrated graphic cards (Intel HD series). If you're an a PC fanatic like myself, you'll still want to rock a workstation desktop PC with a dedicated graphics card, well, just because.

I'll keep an eye out. I know there was a forum dedicated to JP:OG mods, but I can't seem to get to it at the moment (http://www.jurassicisland.ch/).
Webmaster of the one and only JPdb
1999 to current, and still going.