Most dangerous Jurassic Park dinosaur?

Could Jurassic Park ever really happen? How much of what you saw in Jurassic Park can be considered real? Discuss all of that and more here...
asher
an egg

Post by asher »

[FONT=Impact]QUOTE He that wounded thee will make thee whole[/quote]The biggest,baddest strangest, fastest...The best (worst?) that Jurassic Park has to offer!
Who is the worst? Is itVelociraptor? Dilophasaurus? T.rex? Triceratops? Who knows? Remember, I dont care if it's from the toy lines, movies, games, I dont care. Lets have lots of debate, and I might participate down the line.
Personaly, my money is either on velociraptor or t.rex. Care to disagree?
Tyrannis
db 2nd generation

Post by Tyrannis »

Raptors are carnage creators of the JP world, they are the most dangerous. Rex is a very close second.
When all is said and done and the world is empty how much does it really matter the amount of money you had or what car you drove?
asher
an egg

Post by asher »

It is interesting that you say that. But you are forgetting the giant raptor from the toylines. What was it? A utahraptor?
Anyway, there is a lot of damage in a JP raptor scaled up. Think about it.
Tyrannis
db 2nd generation

Post by Tyrannis »

I just know the movies, never looked at the games or toylines, never had a JP toy in my life.
When all is said and done and the world is empty how much does it really matter the amount of money you had or what car you drove?
Deepu_ravi
a hunter

Post by Deepu_ravi »

me too.but i think the most dangerous dino in jp series was tyrannosaurus.the way it damaged the car was simply outstanding and also the jeep chasing and in tlw the way it damaged the m class and the research truck was horrendous and also the destruction it caused in san diego.second i think both raptors and spinosaurus deserves both of them were aggressive.
[The lawyer seeks shelter from the T.Rex in a bathroom]
Dr. Alan Grant: Well where does he think he's going?
Dr. Ian Malcolm: When you gotta go, you gotta go

- Jurassic Park
asher
an egg

Post by asher »

To tell you the truth, niether have I seen the toy lines. I just remember seeing it in passing. But there was a color changing carnotaur in the "lost world" book. He cant challange a t.rex, but might be worth considering.
nissin
the extinct

Post by nissin »

Righto--- I'd say the Velociraptor...
Why?

Well, Think About it...

*Mean
*Nasty
*Fast
*Smart (eg: smell,hearing,hunting...etc)
*Powerful
*Gross (as in their eating habits... [/QUOTE ALAN GRANT: JP1] "Point is, You're Alive When They start to eat you..."
*Scary looking (eg: claws, teeth...)

Could there be a better combination...?
:|
sPitter of the Rats
a hunter

Post by sPitter of the Rats »

I'd have to give it to the Dilophosaurs. Projectile venom disables opponents 20ft before they reach them. AND they were supposed to be pack hunters right? Those fuckers are due for some serious return action when IV rolls around.

Scudworth: I first got the idea for Cloney Island after seeing the movie Jurassic Park 3! But my ill-concieved amusement park will be filled with human clones instead of zoo animals! It's as fool-proof as the amusement park in the movie it's self!
angeljoanes
an egg

Post by angeljoanes »

hmm Velociraptor I think!? Even the raptor portrayed in the movie actually not 'raptor' (velociraptor has more smaller size). Raptor in jurassic park is more like deinonychus
These are not dinosaurs. These are monsters created in the lab
-Ian Malcolm-
nissin
the extinct

Post by nissin »

Wow... I haven't been on here for what seems like a millions years...
I may actually have to ditch this place, as I don't have the time for it any more.