Dangerous JP dino poll

Could Jurassic Park ever really happen? How much of what you saw in Jurassic Park can be considered real? Discuss all of that and more here...
Tyrannis
db 2nd generation

Post by Tyrannis »

They are the same size in all three, only their colors change and they are just as smart I mean they were opening doors in the first for petes sake.
When all is said and done and the world is empty how much does it really matter the amount of money you had or what car you drove?
SoulTaker
a hatchling

Post by SoulTaker »

opening doors was one thing, they clearly were trying to understand how to open that thin, indicating an intelligence similar to a parrot. in JP/// they stalked, communicated in a too high degree had features and colorations absurds, were bigger than JP1 raptors and were so sentimental to the point of chasing humans for two eggs, jeopardising the rest of the nest.
Tyrannis
db 2nd generation

Post by Tyrannis »

Gotta love monster flicks
When all is said and done and the world is empty how much does it really matter the amount of money you had or what car you drove?
asher
an egg

Post by asher »

Total agreement with soultaker. And they did get bigger in Jp3. Compare there size.
SoulTaker
a hatchling

Post by SoulTaker »

Tyrannis wrote:Gotta love monster flicks
yeah, othwersie we wouldn't be in this forum talking about these things /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
Tyrannis
db 2nd generation

Post by Tyrannis »

very true, very true
TyrannosaurusMatt
a wonderer

Post by TyrannosaurusMatt »

Spinosaurus because if they were really as JP3 portrayed them then it means Jack Horner was correct, JP3 makes sense and is therefore a source of scientific fact and basically the world ends. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> No really I think a raptor is dangerous the most but then whose to say real raptors would have behaved the same as the film versions. Uh, maybe T-rex...

Jurassic Park Legacy Co-Webmaster
www.jplegacy.org

nissin
the extinct

Post by nissin »

O.K, sure... so the T-rex may be the almighty King of the Tyrant Lizards... but I'd say that the velociraptor would be the most dangerous...yeah ok... so they're only about 5-6feet tall... but I still think they are pretty...nasty.
Why?
Because...

a) Firstly it is built for speed... (that's where you get the 'Velo' in the Velociraptor- meaning fast/speed). There is no chance of hiding for long from a Raptor... therefore, they... no use running... you're gonna be a goner anyway!

/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> They are smart... I'm not talking about just the average Ape-type of smart here... I'm talking smart enough to think well! Think about it, Raptor's work in packs, right? Yes. In order to hunt well, they need to be able to plan an ambush well, they need to be able to co-operate in a pack. This would reguire a lot of thinking... in other words... They have pretty big brains...They think very well and smartly too --, for their species...

c) The Teeth, The Claws... Well, now this is a nasty part about Raptors... Raptors have big slashing claws and fairly sharp teeth... I won't go on and on, like in the past two paragraphs... but *QUOTE: Alan Grant. J.P1*, "Point is, You're alive, when they start to eat you...".

Over and Out;

nissin
JPController
a hunter

Post by JPController »

QUOTE If it weren't for the cataclismic events that ended the reign of the dinosaurs, it is very possible that Velociraptors not man would of become the dominant species of the planet[/quote]

I voted raptor. Look's like he's winning.
JPD VET DJP3 VET InGenNet VET
Site B Owner
nissin
the extinct

Post by nissin »

lol