Dangerous JP dino poll

Could Jurassic Park ever really happen? How much of what you saw in Jurassic Park can be considered real? Discuss all of that and more here...
asher
an egg

Post by asher »

High guys! Havent had much debate with my topic of the same name, so trying to set up something new. Please, I am new. Make me feel wanted!
Tyrannis
db 2nd generation

Post by Tyrannis »

but you aren't. Just kidding it's just slow around here is all.
When all is said and done and the world is empty how much does it really matter the amount of money you had or what car you drove?
Dan.W
an egg

Post by Dan.W »

It has to be the Raptor,

Sure the Spinosaurus is something I would not want to meet on a dark night, but the Raptor hunts in packs, is sneaky and sly, has good hearing and smell, is fast and has a very nasty claw...
SoulTaker
a hatchling

Post by SoulTaker »

All of them are equally dangerous, really, one bite or stomp or slash or spit and it's your end... so it doesn't really matter who's the most, but if I had to chose one, I'd say velociraptor, quick, smart, powerful, a dangerous combo, since even if you are inside a building they can get in, something larger predators can not, but if it was an open ground, I'd say I'd fear more a tyrannosaurus, but then again, as I said, it doesn't really matter, they all could kill you in one or two strikes /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
Tyrannis
db 2nd generation

Post by Tyrannis »

or an accidental hit with the tail.
When all is said and done and the world is empty how much does it really matter the amount of money you had or what car you drove?
asher
an egg

Post by asher »

Okay, okay, just humer me. I put a lot of descisions in there, though I thought that raptor and t.rex were most likely to take the cake. But be nice. Consider the possibilities.
Tyrannis
db 2nd generation

Post by Tyrannis »

I voted raptor because they are the carnage causers extrordinaire.
SoulTaker
a hatchling

Post by SoulTaker »

true, in every JP movie you get raptors in a killing spree /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
asher
an egg

Post by asher »

But only because they keep getting bigger and smarter. If they stayed the same size as in JP1, they wouldn't have so many kills to there name.
asher
an egg

Post by asher »

But only because they keep getting bigger and smarter. If they stayed the same size as in JP1, they wouldn't have so many kills to there name.