What dinosaur would you add?

Could Jurassic Park ever really happen? How much of what you saw in Jurassic Park can be considered real? Discuss all of that and more here...
asher
an egg

Post by asher »

Iff you can add a dinosaur to the jurassic park roster, what would it be? I know it's slow around here, but I like to debate, so....(sighs) just post your opinians, okay?
Anyway, I would like to see therezinosaurs put in, or maby alverezosaurs. And remember, If you have any questions, post them and I will get back to you
SoulTaker
a hatchling

Post by SoulTaker »

interesting question... if I could add a new genus to the saga... I'd most likely add a Giganotosaurus, it just gives me the creeps of only thinking on it (though not as much as tyrannosaurus XP)
asher
an egg

Post by asher »

SoulTaker, you seem to be intelligent. For gods sake, ask me questions! Give insightfull ideas! Respond, dammit, respond!
I wish to god someone would respond before I quit this *^@$*$ing thing and hang around on neals forum instead. I feel unwanted. Everyone loves T.rex and raptors, but there are other dinosaurs in the Jp saga to!
I feel unwanted...(sniff)
lilgamefreek
the extinct

Post by lilgamefreek »

What is there to debate about? Seriously, this topic is about just saying what dinosaurs you want to add in the JP saga. Its your opinion that has no affect on anybody's life. What do you want, people to try and convince you that their opinion is better than your own?

What does this topic have that contributes to the forum, or any other topic you have posted in this area. All of these topics are about "Which is your favorite dino, most dangerous dino" all the topics any kid can come in here and post about. In my time at this forum I have seen at least half a dozen topics like yours. topics like these are nothing new to these forums, they have been repeated over and over since, most likely, the beginning.

Your topics also have nothing to do with the area they are in. This area is for the science, not people's little fantasies. These topics at least belong in JP Trilogy.

I feel like a lawyer now. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> I'm just writing stuff down for the sake of arguing. I'm not even sure if I mean most of the stuff I write. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Zombies. Hilarious
Tyrannis
db 2nd generation

Post by Tyrannis »

There's a reason I don't reply to those threads all to much, I've done it enough times on other forums.
When all is said and done and the world is empty how much does it really matter the amount of money you had or what car you drove?
SoulTaker
a hatchling

Post by SoulTaker »

yet, I have not done it enough /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
[quote=""Asher""]SoulTaker, you seem to be intelligent. For gods sake, ask me questions! Give insightfull ideas! Respond, dammit, respond!
I wish to god someone would respond before I quit this *^@$*$ing thing and hang around on neals forum instead. I feel unwanted. Everyone loves T.rex and raptors, but there are other dinosaurs in the Jp saga to!
I feel unwanted...(sniff)[/quote]
I answered your question which dinosaur I'd like to see in JP: Giganotosaurus carolinii, which isn't related to tyrannosaurus or velociraptor btw. And what insightfull ideas can I give here? This is a topic on which a simple word is enough for a reply...
Tyrannis
db 2nd generation

Post by Tyrannis »

Asher we'll talk just give us something worth talking about. These are constantly repeating threads.
When all is said and done and the world is empty how much does it really matter the amount of money you had or what car you drove?
Jamesgodawgs
an egg

Post by Jamesgodawgs »

asher wrote:SoulTaker, you seem to be intelligent. For gods sake, ask me questions! Give insightfull ideas! Respond, dammit, respond!
I feel unwanted...(sniff)
*gasp* /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />
asher
an egg

Post by asher »

Yes you are right. But what would you suggest I post? I have never done this before. I'm open to suggestions. But i do understand what you are saying.
nissin
the extinct

Post by nissin »

It would be interesting to see what happens when their 'experiment' goes wrong, and then they end up hatching this 'new speices' of dinosaur which... gee, I don't know... ends up being a mixture of the other types of dinosaurs which they already had in the part...
And then, they don't know how to raise it or anything...
And then, it turns out... That this 'new thing' is like a killer carniovour...and goes crazy... eats all the raptors and starts killing off other dinos in the park...
*lol*
...well, there's something to DON'T hear everyday...

nissin