"Jurassic Park" Type Park

Could Jurassic Park ever really happen? How much of what you saw in Jurassic Park can be considered real? Discuss all of that and more here...
DinoDude
a hatchling

Post by DinoDude »

*mumble* well, i will be a genetic eneneer! my science teather says i have great a,mbition and i know my stuff...
Tyrannis
db 2nd generation

Post by Tyrannis »

I wanted to be a genetic engineer at your age, along with several other things, and I did study up on it so I know what you're talking about but there's no openings for the stuff like that because it frightens people.
When all is said and done and the world is empty how much does it really matter the amount of money you had or what car you drove?
DinoDude
a hatchling

Post by DinoDude »

and? do i care?
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Post by SSJDinoTycoon42 »

you should

QUOTE there's no openings for the stuff like that because it frightens people[/quote]

if it's true, then, DinoDude, you won't get very far in the field if you choose it as a serious career. genentic engineers don't appear to be in high demand at this time, mostly because people are so opposed to it because of all the ethical issues that come with it (for example: cloning). you could probably get a job as a science teacher, or something else

ambition is good, and so is a knowledge of the material, but it's not enough to make you a genetic engineer.
DinoDude
a hatchling

Post by DinoDude »

then what is? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />
Last edited by DinoDude on 12 Oct 2005, 16:14, edited 1 time in total.
Tyrannis
db 2nd generation

Post by Tyrannis »

an actual job to work at would be the key.
When all is said and done and the world is empty how much does it really matter the amount of money you had or what car you drove?
lilgamefreek
the extinct

Post by lilgamefreek »

Sometimes I dream that i'm a wizard. It just might come true in time. Then I can make all the Jurassic Parks I want.
Last edited by lilgamefreek on 15 Oct 2005, 12:50, edited 1 time in total.

Zombies. Hilarious
Tyrannis
db 2nd generation

Post by Tyrannis »

And sometimes I dream that I have god powers and I can control nature so that I can rebuild the world, but then I wake up realize it was a dream and try to catch on what I missed in math.