Dino Co-stars

Could Jurassic Park ever really happen? How much of what you saw in Jurassic Park can be considered real? Discuss all of that and more here...
Andy-rex
a hunter

Post by Andy-rex »

has any one seen "Dinosaur" the movie disney relesed back in 2000.what were those carnavores called with the horns.they looked like a t-rex on steroids.they looked real because of the way they walked and for how their skin looked.they should have had a bigger role in the movie rather than just chaseing things.i hpoe there in JpIV
Last edited by Andy-rex on 25 Feb 2006, 17:27, edited 1 time in total.
[color=#0040FF]i'm a jurassic park veteran, you're not[/color]
Tyrannis
db 2nd generation

Post by Tyrannis »

Dear god are you 12? Carnotaurus sastrei

Let's hope they aren't in JP4 there are already too many predators on the island as it is. It's also spelt Hail.
Last edited by Tyrannis on 22 Feb 2006, 17:05, edited 1 time in total.
When all is said and done and the world is empty how much does it really matter the amount of money you had or what car you drove?
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Post by SSJDinoTycoon42 »

Yeah, it might be alright if they use TLW version, but otherwise it would be pointless to include the Carnotaurus.

BTW, you do realize that your sig automatically includes the "hail rex" thing, don't you?
Andy-rex
a hunter

Post by Andy-rex »

No im 16 buddy /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="<_<" border="0" alt="dry.gif" /> and just because i didnt know the dinosaurs name dosnt mean anything.And yes i do know my sig allready said all hail t-rex.Happy that i spelled it right
Tyrannis
db 2nd generation

Post by Tyrannis »

I was calling you 12 for wanting them in the movie, not because you didn't know what they were called since they aren't a super popular dinosaur. I am indeed happier that you corrected your spelling.
When all is said and done and the world is empty how much does it really matter the amount of money you had or what car you drove?
Andy-rex
a hunter

Post by Andy-rex »

Them is fightin words sissy. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> You messed with the bull,now your gunna get the horns. Get ready Tyrarannis cause you just started a war
Last edited by Andy-rex on 24 Feb 2006, 13:43, edited 1 time in total.
Tyrannis
db 2nd generation

Post by Tyrannis »

same, but I'm still going to smack you with a shovel.
lilgamefreek
the extinct

Post by lilgamefreek »

Just a note, the internet is a mean, mean place. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Zombies. Hilarious
Tyrannis
db 2nd generation

Post by Tyrannis »

Of course it is, wouldn't be any fun otherwise.
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Post by SSJDinoTycoon42 »

Shall I get the n00b cage?

P.S. where can I get one..you know...just in case. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />