Purpose of this forum?

Got Clips, Photos, interesting stories about your visit to Island of Adventure.. chat it up here.....
brettwalker

Purpose of this forum?

Post by brettwalker »

I think i speak for most when i ask why these three forums have begun. Jon, anybody? Could you help me out? I'm just really curious.
Mr. DNA
a hunter

Purpose of this forum?

Post by Mr. DNA »

probably to discuss the rides and parks based on jp
Dinosaur_Neill
a wonderer

Purpose of this forum?

Post by Dinosaur_Neill »

Brilliant deduction!...if only others were so smart... /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

[url=http://www.cafepress.com/fossilfueled]M E R C H A N D I S E!!![/url]
Mr. DNA
a hunter

Purpose of this forum?

Post by Mr. DNA »

Well thank you for your comment, all wise Dinosaur_Neill. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
beeurd
db 2nd generation

Purpose of this forum?

Post by beeurd »

*snicker*
Founder of the JPdb Bar & Grill
GalacticBasic.net Star Wars Forums
Dinosaur_Neill
a wonderer

Purpose of this forum?

Post by Dinosaur_Neill »

Why yes, I am quite the intellectual. Watch as I read and breathe at the same time, impossible you say? Well, for you troglodytes maybe but I am of a greater rung of the evolutionary ladder...Oh and I was trying to make the guy who started this thread to look like the dumbass not you. :grin:

brettwalker

Purpose of this forum?

Post by brettwalker »

So mean, fellas. Of course i guessed it meant rides, but i didnt know whether it meant Rides already about JP or a place to make up rides about JP. DAAAAHHHHHH. Sorry if i can't compare to your Star Trek intellect.
Chiara
a hunter

Purpose of this forum?

Post by Chiara »

</font><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="85%" align="center"><tr><td><font class="small">Quoting :</font><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" border="0" background="#111111" bgcolor="#111111" width="100%"><tr><td><table cellpading="3" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"><tr><td class="darktable"><font class="small">I think i speak for most when i ask why these three forums have begun. Jon, anybody? Could you help me out? I'm just really curious. </td></tr></table></td></tr></table></td></tr></table><font class="post">

to make you pissed...and ask...WHY...keepin your busy
- J.B.

[i]..that who it be[/i]

[url=http://www.myspace.com/whatsthatguntherefor][/url]
Dinosaur_Neill
a wonderer

Purpose of this forum?

Post by Dinosaur_Neill »

</font><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="85%" align="center"><tr><td><font class="small">Quoting :</font><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" border="0" background="#111111" bgcolor="#111111" width="100%"><tr><td><table cellpading="3" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"><tr><td class="darktable"><font class="small">So mean, fellas. Of course i guessed it meant rides, but i didnt know whether it meant Rides already about JP or a place to make up rides about JP. DAAAAHHHHHH. Sorry if i can't compare to your Star Trek intellect. </td></tr></table></td></tr></table></td></tr></table><font class="post">

Both of those would fit in here....and I don't know crap about Star Trek...JP on the other hand... /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

the ARK
a wonderer

Purpose of this forum?

Post by the ARK »

Woah, I just noticed these forums.
The leading site dedicated to Operation Genesis

Site----------------------------------Forum