Purpose of this forum?
Got Clips, Photos, interesting stories about your visit to Island of Adventure.. chat it up here.....

04 Nov 2003, 08:48

I think i speak for most when i ask why these three forums have begun. Jon, anybody? Could you help me out? I'm just really curious.

04 Nov 2003, 12:20

probably to discuss the rides and parks based on jp
IPB Image
a hunter

04 Nov 2003, 16:24

Brilliant deduction!...if only others were so smart... tongue.gif
a wonderer

04 Nov 2003, 18:11

Well thank you for your comment, all wise Dinosaur_Neill. tongue.gif
IPB Image
a hunter

05 Nov 2003, 18:11

*snicker*
Founder of the JPdb Bar & Grill
GalacticBasic.net Star Wars Forums
db 2nd generation

05 Nov 2003, 19:56

Why yes, I am quite the intellectual. Watch as I read and breathe at the same time, impossible you say? Well, for you troglodytes maybe but I am of a greater rung of the evolutionary ladder...Oh and I was trying to make the guy who started this thread to look like the dumbass not you. :grin:
a wonderer

06 Nov 2003, 04:33

So mean, fellas. Of course i guessed it meant rides, but i didnt know whether it meant Rides already about JP or a place to make up rides about JP. DAAAAHHHHHH. Sorry if i can't compare to your Star Trek intellect.

06 Nov 2003, 10:42

</font><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="85%" align="center"><tr><td><font class="small">Quoting :</font><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" border="0" background="#111111" bgcolor="#111111" width="100%"><tr><td><table cellpading="3" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"><tr><td class="darktable"><font class="small">I think i speak for most when i ask why these three forums have begun. Jon, anybody? Could you help me out? I'm just really curious. </td></tr></table></td></tr></table></td></tr></table><font class="post">

to make you pissed...and ask...WHY...keepin your busy
- J.B.

..that who it be

IPB Image
a hunter

06 Nov 2003, 12:50

</font><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="85%" align="center"><tr><td><font class="small">Quoting :</font><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" border="0" background="#111111" bgcolor="#111111" width="100%"><tr><td><table cellpading="3" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"><tr><td class="darktable"><font class="small">So mean, fellas. Of course i guessed it meant rides, but i didnt know whether it meant Rides already about JP or a place to make up rides about JP. DAAAAHHHHHH. Sorry if i can't compare to your Star Trek intellect. </td></tr></table></td></tr></table></td></tr></table><font class="post">

Both of those would fit in here....and I don't know crap about Star Trek...JP on the other hand... tongue.gif
a wonderer

15 Nov 2003, 02:02

Woah, I just noticed these forums.
The leading site dedicated to Operation Genesis
user posted image
Site----------------------------------Forum
a wonderer

Next