An Island?

Got Clips, Photos, interesting stories about your visit to Island of Adventure.. chat it up here.....
Jurassicjosh
a hatchling

Post by Jurassicjosh »

Is it called Isla Nublar or sorna?
This is a warning from staff.
If anyone else has any problems with you or you continue to post useless posts you will no longer be able to interact within this community.
the ARK
a wonderer

Post by the ARK »

The JP Island at IOA?
The leading site dedicated to Operation Genesis

Site----------------------------------Forum
Jurassicjosh
a hatchling

Post by Jurassicjosh »

yeah
This is a warning from staff.
If anyone else has any problems with you or you continue to post useless posts you will no longer be able to interact within this community.
MovieMan21
an egg

Post by MovieMan21 »

to my knowledge it doesn't have a name, it's simply referred to as the Jurassic Park island at the Islands of Adventure
Last edited by MovieMan21 on 07 Mar 2004, 15:27, edited 1 time in total.
Batman
an egg

Post by Batman »

If it had to be, it'd be Nublar. It has the visitor's center plus the river adventure. In the movie, Nublar had a river adventure. I'm just saying if it had to be classified as one, it'd be Nublar.
allosaur176
a hatchling

Post by allosaur176 »

Its not even an island, just a secion of IOA, atleast the one in FLA is
Aquatic_Spinosaurus
a hatchling

Post by Aquatic_Spinosaurus »

anyone got any pictures of it? I went to universal hollywood and saw the water ride and some of the film sets but nothing else Jurassic park related like anamatronics. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />
ShadowHunter
an egg

Post by ShadowHunter »

Yeah, I need a picture of a raptor from any of the JP: River Adventure rides, science project. I also heard that the Rex in Japan is a best one done so far. Of course, leave it the Japanese /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> . Well if anyone know of a place that is currently up that has the pics I need could you post it here? Thanks. <<NINJA - /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />>>
Spyke03
an egg

Post by Spyke03 »

In reply to Jurassicjosh's Post: the section of IOA was known as just "Jurassic Park"
/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
And in reply to ShadowHunter's post: i believe it would be nearly impossible to get a picture of a raptor from the ride considering "No Photography allowed" /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> and the raptors are inside the complex which is very dark and a has loads of fog /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
hope that helps /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Last edited by Spyke03 on 31 May 2004, 04:52, edited 1 time in total.
nWo
a hatchling

Post by nWo »

Cool, my very own thread. Well not mine directly but I can fill you all in with up to the date information about the island. I go there every week.

It's modeled after Isla Nublar. The fences are still up and some Dinosaurs have managed to escape. While you never see them you can spot rampage damage on the island.

Mike
Last edited by nWo on 06 Jun 2004, 18:47, edited 1 time in total.
My Universal Orlando Resort Website www.universal-excitement.com