Jurassic Park Rides

Got Clips, Photos, interesting stories about your visit to Island of Adventure.. chat it up here.....
williv
a hatchling

Post by williv »

I use to live in Orlando and have maps to all the parks, here is the listing for the Jurassic Park rides at IoA...

JURASSIC PARK DISCOVERY CENTER
Scan fossilized skeletons, examine dinosaur eggs, view velociraptors hatching, play mind boggling games and more in this hands-on educational interactive area.
Personal Rating: ** (The raptor hatching is really cool, rest kind of boring.)

TRICERATOPS DISCOVERY TRAIL {Express pass}
Take a walking tour of dinosaur feeding and weighing stations, and enjoy a fascinating look at a dinosaur veterinarian at work.
Personal Rating: *** (Very realistic, wait long enough and it actually pisses!)

JURASSIC PARK RIVER ADVENTURE {Express pass}
Enjoy a thrilling river raft ride through primeval dinosaur habitats, but...
WATCH OUT, a hungry T-Rex might be loose!
Personal Rating: ***** (Fun riding it, even better watching Chinese people ride it.)

CAMP JURASSIC
Explore amber mines, climb dinosaur nets and more in this prehistoric playground.
Personal Rating: ****
(From outside it looks like it's for little kids, but it's actually really cool.)

PTERADON FLYERS
Soar through the air and get a Pteranodon's-eye view of Camp Jurassic.
[Let won't let you ride unless your between 36 to 56 inches tall or accompanied by a child this height.]
Personal Rating: ** (Find a little kid and jump on, wait lines too long though)
Sara
a hunter

Post by Sara »

The discovery center actually sounds intresting.. Only because I could see Baby Veloci's hatch. That and I love puzzles. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I wanted to ride the River Adventure, until I found out how high the drop-off was.. x.x;;;;

[b]You gon' get RAPED. [/b]
williv
a hatchling

Post by williv »

The drop off isn't bad at all. It's not any worse than Splash Mountain at Disney. Because your inside which is really cool. And because you drop so fast you don't really feel it as much. It's really worth it, so next time go for it.