Going to Florida in February!

Got Clips, Photos, interesting stories about your visit to Island of Adventure.. chat it up here.....
Dinosaur_Neill
a wonderer

Post by Dinosaur_Neill »

Oki I'm canadian and the biggest trip in my life so far was to Ontario (Toronto, Niagra Falls...etc) due to a large family and lack of anyone wanting to travel anywhere BUT now I've been invited along to visit Florida on spring break with my gf and her parents and I'll finally get to see Universal Studios/JURASSIC PARK THE RIDE! (among other things) so anyways It's weighted on me to make the plans since I've never gone before but there's so much to do and only a week to do it in so I'm open to suggestions (i.e. rides to avoid, rides I should be determined to see (other than the obvious) and what to bring)!

[url=http://www.cafepress.com/fossilfueled]M E R C H A N D I S E!!![/url]
TyrannosaurusMatt
a wonderer

Post by TyrannosaurusMatt »

Dinosaur_Neill wrote:Oki I'm canadian and the biggest trip in my life so far was to Ontario (Toronto, Niagra Falls...etc) due to a large family and lack of anyone wanting to travel anywhere BUT now I've been invited along to visit Florida on spring break with my gf and her parents and I'll finally get to see Universal Studios/JURASSIC PARK THE RIDE! (among other things) so anyways It's weighted on me to make the plans since I've never gone before but there's so much to do and only a week to do it in so I'm open to suggestions (i.e. rides to avoid, rides I should be determined to see (other than the obvious) and what to bring)!
You better take loads of photos and make a humour section dedicated to it, sonething real funny. I know you can do it. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Jurassic Park Legacy Co-Webmaster
www.jplegacy.org