jurassic park builder awsome

Jurassic Park for the Super Nintendo - Project Genesis for the Consoles and PC's ... discuss it all here and upcoming JP titles..
caza
a hatchling

Post by caza »

what do u think about it
Gaming-ProGaming-Pro my website
check it out
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Post by SSJDinoTycoon42 »

i guess it would have been better to me if i could read what was on the screen. i only played the rom and the letters were all messed up so i didn't know what was going on. i thought i was doin alright and then all of a sudden it showed a picture of a park where all the dinosaurs broke out. that's when i gave up on it. i guess it would've been better if i had bought the real game.

still, it's nothing compared to Operation Genesis /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

although it could be considered the pioneer of JP builders...
Last edited by SSJDinoTycoon42 on 06 Aug 2005, 02:00, edited 1 time in total.
TyrannosaurusMatt
a wonderer

Post by TyrannosaurusMatt »

I love it. First I had the rom, and then I brought it. gonna dedicate a section of PG to it. Look out for it. And also I am thinking of making a PC version (when my skills pick up). A great game, its like "Theme Jurassic Park", LOL

Jurassic Park Legacy Co-Webmaster
www.jplegacy.org

caza
a hatchling

Post by caza »

the messed up screen what emu was u using use the latest one which name i forgot
Gaming-ProGaming-Pro my website
check it out
B.JB
a hatchling

Post by B.JB »

It is Ok, but the fact that it ends after a certain amount of time, really upset me, as I was enjoying it so much, only for it to end before I could get every species of dinosaur! /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />
JURASSIC PARK - The Turner Productions Fan Movie
Click for more on Turner Productions
Garfielosaurus_rex
a hunter

Post by Garfielosaurus_rex »

I like the game, but some things are very bad, like the lack of diversity in the dinosaurs designs, the fact that I can't put plants in the enclosures, and as B.JB said, the time limit. But I recommend it nevertheless!
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

it's kind of unfair to talk about it now that we have JPOG.
TyrannosaurusMatt
a wonderer

Nah its still good to play. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

www.jplegacy.org

SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

well yeah, but people's complaints make it seem like they're comparing the two
TyrannosaurusMatt
a wonderer

You can't really compare the two, one is made for handheld and is a isometric JP-version of Theme Park( need that game) and the other is a more featured world building action sim. Still I am dedicating PG to both games. YeaH! So glad I found a Park Builder rom, will make my JP3 Park Builder Encyclopedia be made easy. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

www.jplegacy.org