The Lost World Playstation 1 game

Jurassic Park for the Super Nintendo - Project Genesis for the Consoles and PC's ... discuss it all here and upcoming JP titles..
Vincent Vega
a hatchling

Post by Vincent Vega »

Well it was my first Jurassic Park game and one of my all time favourites. Playing as the Compsognathus then gradully building up to the Tyrannosaurus then Sarah. What an amazing game. One of my all time fav's.

SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Post by SSJDinoTycoon42 »

hmmm...i don't remember that one...

sounds interesting
Garfielosaurus_rex
a hunter

Post by Garfielosaurus_rex »

http://www.dreamworksgames.com/

All the official DreamWorks TLW official games sites. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
TyrannosaurusMatt
a wonderer

Post by TyrannosaurusMatt »

Yeah that game was awesome! Still is!

Jurassic Park Legacy Co-Webmaster
www.jplegacy.org

Luke Skywalker
a hunter

Post by Luke Skywalker »

Wanting it for years and played it recently. Very cool /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
B.JB
a hatchling

Post by B.JB »

People are going to hate me...but it was crap. It was awful. The only highlight was the Raptor bit but that was it. This game could have been much better, but levels were just repetative. What it needed was a 3-D environment and not a side scroller, 3D giving the game a more exploration side to it. Sadly it wasn't to be.
JURASSIC PARK - The Turner Productions Fan Movie
Click for more on Turner Productions
TyrannosaurusMatt
a wonderer

Post by TyrannosaurusMatt »

B.JB wrote:People are going to hate me...but it was crap. It was awful. The only highlight was the Raptor bit but that was it. This game could have been much better, but levels were just repetative. What it needed was a 3-D environment and not a side scroller, 3D giving the game a more exploration side to it. Sadly it wasn't to be.
meh, true it could have been better but it was still an enjoyable game. Shallow, and repeative, yes! But come on 5 characters. its the spiratual successor to the JP games on the Mega Drive! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Jurassic Park Legacy Co-Webmaster
www.jplegacy.org

Vincent Vega
a hatchling

Post by Vincent Vega »

It's by 2days standards but to me it's a classic. Dont know why but theres just something about it that makes me go.....coooool. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

god_that_failed
a wonderer

Post by god_that_failed »

it sucked. nuff said.