Warpath

Jurassic Park for the Super Nintendo - Project Genesis for the Consoles and PC's ... discuss it all here and upcoming JP titles..
Rex-Jay
a wonderer

Post by Rex-Jay »

The other day i was going to check out the Warpath site for the first time in 6 years. So, as someone here advised me to do so, I got onto archive.org and typed 'warpathgame.com' into the Way Back Machine. I checked the URLs and THE DAMN PLACE DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE. What hell happened to it?

/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> I'd give anything to hear the roars of that game again, perhaps even play it again someday...
Last edited by Rex-Jay on 25 Nov 2005, 15:43, edited 1 time in total.
TyrannosaurusMatt
a wonderer

Post by TyrannosaurusMatt »

That site went ages ago. I never got a chance to visit it. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Jurassic Park Legacy Co-Webmaster
www.jplegacy.org

Garfielosaurus_rex
a hunter

Post by Garfielosaurus_rex »

Me too. And it's not the only Dreamworks Games site who have that problem. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />
Vincent Vega
a hatchling

Post by Vincent Vega »

What a classic game. Wish they would make a sequel on next-gen consoles. But it will never happen.....unless a point my handgun at a game developer /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> what the hell did I just say?