JP:OG Storeis!

Got news, ideas, pictures of your park, hacks, or cheats .. discuss them all here....
Raptor
a hatchling

Post by Raptor »

Seen something cool happen in JP:OG?Post it here!I will start it off.It twas dark and stormy,luckly I had yoused the''Reserch All''cheat.Everything was going smoothly,until.....A tornado welled up!It smashed through the t-rex paddok,the herbivore paddok,and the spino paddok!It was pure choas!But then,something was brought to my atenshon.The t-rex and the spino were fighting!I quickly selected the t-rex.After the two traded blows,the spino went for the t-rex's neck!But the rex dogged and grabed the spino's!The spino was throun to the ground,dead.Hoory!The t-rex won!Hoory!Now it's your turn.
Last edited by Raptor on 02 Mar 2005, 22:10, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to Jurassic Park!
Deepu_ravi
a hunter

Post by Deepu_ravi »

the t-rex started eating th spino,he didn't knew he was being watched from the thick foliage.a charcharodontosaurus has also broke free and he charges at the t-rex.t-rex quickly notices that and tail swishes charcharodontosaurus and it falls down and t-rex viciously bites the fallen charcharodontosaurus.he roars in pain.t-rex doen't hesitate and bites charcharodontosaurus neck with a killing bite, rips open his neck,thus killing him and then to celebrate his victory th t-rex gives out a victory roar that trembled isla nublar
Last edited by Deepu_ravi on 07 Apr 2004, 05:08, edited 1 time in total.
[The lawyer seeks shelter from the T.Rex in a bathroom]
Dr. Alan Grant: Well where does he think he's going?
Dr. Ian Malcolm: When you gotta go, you gotta go

- Jurassic Park
Raptor
a hatchling

Post by Raptor »

Deepu_ravi wrote:the t-rex started eating th spino,he didn't knew he was being watched from the thick foliage.a charcharodontosaurus has also broke free and he charges at the t-rex.t-rex quickly notices that and tail swishes charcharodontosaurus and it falls down and t-rex viciously bites the fallen charcharodontosaurus.he roars in pain.t-rex doen't hesitate and bites charcharodontosaurus neck with a killing bite, rips open his neck,thus killing him and then to celebrate his victory th t-rex gives out a victory roar that trembled isla nublar
Bravo,bravo!Clap clap clap!Anyone eles want to try?
Deepu_ravi
a hunter

Post by Deepu_ravi »

thanks a lot /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

- Jurassic Park
Aquatic_Spinosaurus
a hatchling

Post by Aquatic_Spinosaurus »

PS2 version only: It was a stormy night, my land cruisers where going along the path I set infront of the enclosures nicely. When the thunderstorm came, however, the two land cruisers broke down infront of the Spinosaurus enclosure. (like in the REAL film! Only with a spino and a rex! There are two, one behind the other)
The goat then appeared from the food dispenser, the visitors could see it from the road. Then, it happened.
The spinosaurus came and grabbed the goat when I wasn't looking, when I turned around it was swollowing it. The spinosaurus looked at the car I was in, then roared and became stressed.
The Spinosaurus rammed the fence down and destroyed the second car, ate one of the dino nerds and then chased after the other car I was operating. But we we're cut-off by the T.rex ramming the fence down, but worse, the Acrocanthersaurus and Chacardontosaurus had escaped too! T.rex and spino fought, Spino grabbed T.rex's back of the neck and broke it. Then continued to chase us, the charcardontosaurus had just killed the Acrocanthersaurus and decided to come after us too. But the Spino killed it and as we got into the land cruisers holding place it rammed the main fence down and chased after the people who where inside it!
After the visitors got safey back to the park entrance the Spino became comotosed and was taken back to it's cage....everything was sorted out...until on yet another thunderstorm this repeated! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />
Raptor
a hatchling

Post by Raptor »

'Grits theeth'Well.....done......Aquatic..._...Spinosaurus.'Mutters behind back:That t-rex should've killed that spino.'
Last edited by Raptor on 24 Apr 2004, 17:28, edited 1 time in total.
Deepu_ravi
a hunter

Post by Deepu_ravi »

thta t-rex should have killed the spino.

- Jurassic Park
Raptor
a hatchling

Post by Raptor »

So any one else wanna try?
Nagisa
a wonderer

Post by Nagisa »

Yeah, I got bored one night and started screwing around in Site B mode. Bred a few Spinosaurs & Carcharodontosaurs to see who'd be dominant in territorial disputes (Carcharodontosaurs backed down Spinosaurs almost every time, I kid you not), and I eventually sectioned off one part of the island exclusively for the most dominant of the C's. As for the remaining predators, I slowly began phasing out their food sources (Pachycephalosaurs & Ouranosaurs) with dozens of Ankylosaurs, just to see if they could kill the armoured herbivores. Within fifteen minutes, every predator (minus the C I had roped off) had been killed by Ankylosaurs.

I then decided to bring some Velociraptors into the mix. I bred a whole pack to go against the Ankylosaurs...and they didn't last long (mind you, not a single Ankylosaur has died via carnivore in this game, though several were wiped out by a tornado). I then introduced the Raptors into the roped off area with the dominant Carcharodontosaurus, which was also full of Pachycephalosaurs. Instead of fighting the C, the Raptors were absolutely terrified of it (and also became its primary food source, hehe), and the Raptors & Pachys became caught up in an absolute war. Both animals were killing pretty significant numbers of each other, with the one C remaining a dominant figure. The Raptors ultimately killed off the Pachys, but now they're just mere food sources (they outnumber the C more than ten to one, but they're still scared of it...so much for Jurassic Park's horrific, genius murder machines).

Addendum: I goofed. There's still one Carcharodontosaurus in the area with the Ankylosaurs, but it's currently playing it smart and sticking to the last little spot on the island with Ouranosaurs. The Spinosaurs simply charged blindly into the Ankylosaur herds to get bludgeoned to death. Also worth noting, a Spinosaur's attack on an Ankylosaur would do almost no damage to the creature, while one good whack from the Ankylosaur easily took away a third of the Spinosaur's health.
Last edited by Nagisa on 02 Jun 2004, 17:23, edited 1 time in total.
Anime-Haven

"Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them to pieces like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. Serve the [b]Lord[/b] with [i]fear[/i], and [i]rejoice[/i] with [i]trembling[/i]. Kiss the Son, lest He be angry, and ye perish from the man, when His wrath is kindled but a little. Arise, O Lord; let not man prevail: let the heathen be judged in Thy sight. I shall purify all with a single blow. Mine enemies stand before mine eyes. Who shall mourn for Division XIII? Who shall mourn for the [i]Vatican[/i]?"
[i]--Father Alexander Anderson, [b]Hellsing[/b][/i]
Aquatic_Spinosaurus
a hatchling

Post by Aquatic_Spinosaurus »

I have made another park recently and this happened:

My Triceratops where wandering around happily, all 10 of them.
Then 3 of my t.rex's stormed out of their enclosures and killed 6 of the trike's, the rex's them died by the other triceratops.
Then my Acrocanthersaurus and my last T.rex came and fought eachother in the trike enclosure, Acro died from a huge attack by the last 4 triceratops.
T.rex then killed 3 of the trikes by 'panicing', then the last one (which was the heard leader and killed the other rex's plus the acro) stabbed my rex and broke it's back.
The Trike then collapsed and was 'comatose', but the sign above it's head was that of a 'rampage'.
The park admin kept saying 'a visitor has died!' and the amount of kills for the triceratops was increasing big-time.
I retired the triceratops and it was still acting as if it was alive! very weird.... (knows people will hate her for this strange story)