how?

Got news, ideas, pictures of your park, hacks, or cheats .. discuss them all here....
Aquatic_Spinosaurus
a hatchling

Post by Aquatic_Spinosaurus »

Okay, so allow the twister to go through your park and cause damage! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />
Modding is 100x worse than cheating. lol. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Post by SSJDinoTycoon42 »

just make sure you always have a fair amount of money in case you have to make repairs and you'll be fine
Garfielosaurus_rex
a hunter

Post by Garfielosaurus_rex »

Aquatic_Spinosaurus wrote:Okay, so allow the twister to go through your park and cause damage!  /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />
Modding is 100x worse than cheating. lol.  /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
And in a sense, it's an "natural" way to remove the twisters since generally, it's the programmers who do that for the game.

Note: I change the links in my precedent message.
Last edited by Garfielosaurus_rex on 21 Jul 2005, 21:42, edited 1 time in total.
darthghidorah

Post by darthghidorah »

It'd be nice if lighting hit every once in a while
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

lightning actually hitting something is VERY EXTREMELY rare, but it does happen

sometimes it damages buildings, other times it destroys fences
Aquatic_Spinosaurus
a hatchling

once it killed one of my dinosaurs...that's what Brachiosaurus get for being so tall and slow! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

wow, what did that look like? can you describe it?
lilgamefreek
the extinct

Post by lilgamefreek »

I heard a story where it picked the brachiosaur up, but it only hovered above the ground a little. The twister ended up carrying it into a mountain where it promptly exploded. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Zombies. Hilarious
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

wow....exploding Brachiosaurus /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> ....umm...so what did THAT look like?? was it like a regular explosion?

and what did that Brachiosaurus struck by lightning look like?
Aquatic_Spinosaurus
a hatchling

it just turned into an explosion of red blood...and then I got the message after witnessing it...the brachiosaurus are VERY SLOW and VERY TALL...they are the main targets for lightning strikes (other than the fences). /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />