Something very interesting (TML + TMD file related
Got news, ideas, pictures of your park, hacks, or cheats .. discuss them all here....

16 Aug 2005, 09:04

Ok you will need to use 010 Editor to use these. I would upload it to my site but I can't access the server at the moment, I am seriously thinking of moving JP: Project Genesis elsewhere, but not yet. I done these ages ago. They are all not my most uptodate version. The way these work is open up a TML or TMD in 010 Editor. you will see a lot of hexadecimal values. Well these templates take advantage of 010 Editor Binary Template feature and make sense of TMD and TML files. These templates are not perfect but they do show some interesting things about the file structure. BTW these are also based on Andres James' JPOG edits page
The package

Enjoi! biggrin.gif
TMLCreate coming soon! Yeah baby!
Last edited by TyrannosaurusMatt on 16 Aug 2005, 09:06, edited 1 time in total.
user posted image
Jurassic Park Legacy Co-Webmaster
www.jplegacy.org

user posted image

16 Aug 2005, 09:19

I don't know what you're saying. Is this the TML/TMD pack?
user posted image
a hatchling

16 Aug 2005, 09:21

No. This is some very useful templates to use in a hex editor program to make understand the TML and TMD file formats more. In other words this is my "research". biggrin.gif
user posted image
www.jplegacy.org

user posted image

16 Aug 2005, 12:24

Ah. Okay. How much progress have you done on the TML pack?
user posted image
a hatchling

17 Aug 2005, 06:12

At the moment, I am writing the opening TML function, just need to work on the exporting to BMP stuff. cool.gif Hopefully won't take much longer to get a working version done.
user posted image
www.jplegacy.org

user posted image

17 Aug 2005, 07:48

Sounds good smile.gif

18 Aug 2005, 07:35

TyrannosaurusMatt $m[1]:At the moment, I am writing the opening TML function, just need to work on the exporting to BMP stuff. cool.gif Hopefully won't take much longer to get a working version done.

excelent. be sure to email the packer when its finished so that I can upload it to MG happy.gif and the CEP can finally do some useful stuff, hehe
user posted image
a hatchling

18 Aug 2005, 08:57

SoulTaker $m[1]:
TyrannosaurusMatt $m[1]: At the moment, I am writing the opening TML function, just need to work on the exporting to BMP stuff.  cool.gif Hopefully won't take much longer to get a working version done.

excelent. be sure to email the packer when its finished so that I can upload it to MG happy.gif and the CEP can finally do some useful stuff, hehe

gladly biggrin.gif
user posted image
www.jplegacy.org

user posted image

19 Aug 2005, 11:13

Thank you biggrin.gif
user posted image
a hatchling

20 Aug 2005, 09:44

Soultaker, how come the Modding Genesis website is down? I can't get onto the old one, or the new forum.
user posted image
a hatchling

Next