Is Tresspaser even out yet?

Heard about the new ideas being put on the table for Tresspasser lately.. discuss them here as well as all the old ideas.
Garfielosaurus_rex
a hunter

Post by Garfielosaurus_rex »

Yeah, because I don't have, and I never played on Trespasser. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="<_<" border="0" alt="dry.gif" />

Oh, and the official site:

http://www.dreamworksgames.com/Games/Trespasser/index.html
Last edited by Garfielosaurus_rex on 28 Sep 2005, 20:18, edited 1 time in total.
JPController
a hunter

Post by JPController »

Try other retails as well, I looked at Hastings back in 2001, they had one copy of it. I went to go get it, and bam wasn't there /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> so keep looking around.

I'd like to get the 1st AVP game (PC) myself.
JPD VET DJP3 VET InGenNet VET
Site B Owner
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Post by SSJDinoTycoon42 »

i still have my PC Trespasser game...but all my saves were deleted so i lost interest for a while...
TyrannosaurusMatt
a wonderer

Post by TyrannosaurusMatt »

SSJDinoTycoon42 wrote:and you forgot the surprise dino at the end /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

shhh...don't spoil it /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
what?!?! you mean the big raptor? o I gave it away! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> never mind its not that secret!

Jurassic Park Legacy Co-Webmaster
www.jplegacy.org

Luke Skywalker
a hunter

Post by Luke Skywalker »

SSJDinoTycoon42 wrote:anyone figured out why T-Rex has 3 different looks? i mean the strategy guide refered to all of them as female(i think) so that rules that out...
I always thought the green were males, brown females and the one in the mayan temple some mountain breed?...
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Post by SSJDinoTycoon42 »

QUOTE o I gave it away!  never mind its not that secret![/quote]

well it is for the people who haven't played it yet...i found out about it in the strategy guide, but i was still a bit shocked when i had to confront it.

QUOTE I always thought the green were males, brown females and the one in the mayan temple some mountain breed?...[/quote]

well, like i said, i think the strategy guide refers to all of them as females..which is why i ruled that out, i could be wrong so i should check. as for a mountain breed...it could be possible especially since it's eyes were a little weird.