Is Tresspaser even out yet?

Heard about the new ideas being put on the table for Tresspasser lately.. discuss them here as well as all the old ideas.
Vincent Vega
a hatchling

Post by Vincent Vega »

Seriously i've heard of it but I aint seen on any shelves. Or is like a next-gen game? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Post by SSJDinoTycoon42 »

lol /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

sorry but i couldn't help it...

Tresspasser was a first person shooter that came out shortly after The Lost World movie

it included AI dinos which were very impressive for the time of release.

the entire game itself was regarded highly(as i remember) and i think that some of it was ground breaking

now it's a bit outdated but it's still a great game...although i didn't get a chance to finish it. (without cheats i got to level 6 and then my hard drive was erased...before i tried that i finished with cheats)

the reason it's not on shelves is because it's so old
ChanceKell
a hatchling

Post by ChanceKell »

Actually, the main reason you don't see it on shelves now is because, when it came out, it was highly regarded by critics and JP fans, but not by the common gamer. It was a bit too ahead of it's time, and turned a lot of gamers off, resulting in it being taken off the shelves in a quick manner.

(Of course, the game is going on eight years old. Even if it was popular in the heyday, it wouldn't be around now.)

I remember seeing Trespasser when it first came out, but my PC wasn't up to spec. I got a version off eBay for about $30. The game has a lot of flaws, but it's definately a new gaming experience, and the background story (and narration by Richard Attenborough) is Grade A. If you're a JP fan, I think it's a definate must in a collection.
B.JB
a hatchling

Post by B.JB »

As mentioned before, your best bet is e-bay, or Amazon
JURASSIC PARK - The Turner Productions Fan Movie
Click for more on Turner Productions
TyrannosaurusMatt
a wonderer

Post by TyrannosaurusMatt »

For information about Trespasser, check out TresCom.org

Jurassic Park Legacy Co-Webmaster
www.jplegacy.org

Vincent Vega
a hatchling

Post by Vincent Vega »

Sweet like, im really gonna buy it for defeniate, what dino's is their in it? Any new ones?

SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

think: TLW

there aren't going to be any dinosaurs that weren't there before the movie(1997)

you do realize that it's an OLD game right? i mean there's not going to be anything that you haven't seen before

for information about it go to the site
TyrannosaurusMatt
a wonderer

Post by TyrannosaurusMatt »

Yeah well clever peeps are working all the time to hack it even further. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Jurassic Park Legacy Co-Webmaster
www.jplegacy.org

Luke Skywalker
a hunter

Post by Luke Skywalker »

SSJDinoTycoon42 wrote:think: TLW

there aren't going to be any dinosaurs that weren't there before the movie(1997)

you do realize that it's an OLD game right? i mean there's not going to be anything that you haven't seen before

for information about it go to the site
/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Albertosaurus.

(the rest are from the movies: raptor (2 skins), bachiosaur, triceratops, stegosaur, tyrannosaur (3 skins), parasaurolophus)

I think i dont left any...
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

ooooo right, right right...but besides that...nothing

anyone figured out why T-Rex has 3 different looks? i mean the strategy guide refered to all of them as female(i think) so that rules that out...

and you forgot the surprise dino at the end /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

shhh...don't spoil it /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />