[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4706: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Jurassic Park db forum • View topic - beat trespasser?

beat trespasser?
Heard about the new ideas being put on the table for Tresspasser lately.. discuss them here as well as all the old ideas.

30 Sep 2005, 10:02

be honest damn you. mad.gif

30 Sep 2005, 14:31

those aren't good choices. Trespasser was a difficult game especially without the strategy guide, and some people just never played it.
db 2nd generation

30 Sep 2005, 21:38

user posted image
a hunter

01 Oct 2005, 08:39

I finished it, give me a cake! tongue.gif
user posted image
Jurassic Park Legacy Co-Webmaster
www.jplegacy.org

user posted image

03 Oct 2005, 12:32

I finished it! I remember the last level. I had no guns and there were these two velociraptors on top of this mountain, and the only weapons I could find were being guarded by the raptors. So what I did was run towards them so they ran after me ran towards this balcony thing and when the raptors walked on it they didn't do it well and fell off! I win! And that was how I completed it. And that was WITHOUT a guide, so I own you all. wink.gif
Last edited by B.JB on 03 Oct 2005, 12:32, edited 1 time in total.
JURASSIC PARK - The Turner Productions Fan Movie
Click for more on Turner Productions
a hatchling

03 Oct 2005, 14:04

only one discrapancy....that's not the end of the game, that's the beginning of the last level.
Last edited by SSJDinoTycoon42 on 03 Oct 2005, 14:04, edited 1 time in total.
db 2nd generation

03 Oct 2005, 15:18

JURASSIC PARK - The Turner Productions Fan Movie
Click for more on Turner Productions
a hatchling

07 Oct 2005, 08:13

i beat it.

Most trilling one was lhe last level. Starting with no weapons and velocirraptors pursuing was great.

07 Oct 2005, 12:02

db 2nd generation

08 Oct 2005, 16:41

OOoh, I have sudden urge to reinstall this now.
Founder of the JPdb Bar & Grill
GalacticBasic.net Star Wars Forums
db 2nd generation

Next