beat trespasser?

Heard about the new ideas being put on the table for Tresspasser lately.. discuss them here as well as all the old ideas.
god_that_failed
a wonderer

Post by god_that_failed »

be honest damn you. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Post by SSJDinoTycoon42 »

those aren't good choices. Trespasser was a difficult game especially without the strategy guide, and some people just never played it.
Garfielosaurus_rex
a hunter

Post by Garfielosaurus_rex »

SSJDinoTycoon42 wrote:[...] and some people just never played it.
Like me. And I'm not happy of that, so change this choices!
TyrannosaurusMatt
a wonderer

Post by TyrannosaurusMatt »

I finished it, give me a cake! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Jurassic Park Legacy Co-Webmaster
www.jplegacy.org

B.JB
a hatchling

Post by B.JB »

I finished it! I remember the last level. I had no guns and there were these two velociraptors on top of this mountain, and the only weapons I could find were being guarded by the raptors. So what I did was run towards them so they ran after me ran towards this balcony thing and when the raptors walked on it they didn't do it well and fell off! I win! And that was how I completed it. And that was WITHOUT a guide, so I own you all. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
Last edited by B.JB on 03 Oct 2005, 12:32, edited 1 time in total.
JURASSIC PARK - The Turner Productions Fan Movie
Click for more on Turner Productions
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

only one discrapancy....that's not the end of the game, that's the beginning of the last level.
Last edited by SSJDinoTycoon42 on 03 Oct 2005, 14:04, edited 1 time in total.
B.JB
a hatchling

Post by B.JB »

SSJDinoTycoon42 wrote:only one discrapancy....that's not the end of the game, that's the beginning of the last level.
It was years ago...it was the only thing I remember, as well as those windmill thingys.....I did complete it....honest... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="<_<" border="0" alt="dry.gif" />
JURASSIC PARK - The Turner Productions Fan Movie
Click for more on Turner Productions
Luke Skywalker
a hunter

Post by Luke Skywalker »

i beat it.

Most trilling one was lhe last level. Starting with no weapons and velocirraptors pursuing was great.
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

B.JB wrote:It was years ago...it was the only thing I remember, as well as those windmill thingys.....I did complete it....honest... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="<_<" border="0" alt="dry.gif" />
oh ok i understand, sry

i guess the reason why i remember it so well is because i spent so much time on it. i have to see if i can still beat it...i dunno if my skills have held up

how many here have been able to keep their toxic rifle to the end of level 6 and "bag a T-Rex"?...i tried it, but my hard drive got erased before i could get half way...
beeurd
db 2nd generation

Post by beeurd »

OOoh, I have sudden urge to reinstall this now.
Founder of the JPdb Bar & Grill
GalacticBasic.net Star Wars Forums