[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4706: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Jurassic Park db forum • View topic - Good news

Good news
Heard about the new ideas being put on the table for Tresspasser lately.. discuss them here as well as all the old ideas.

19 Jan 2010, 16:45

I finally got my hands on a copy of Trespasser.
I'll be doing a review when I get the chance this week on my main forum and if its ok with Jon, would you mind if I post it here? Also does anyone know how to take screenshots in-game?
I thought I'd use Xfire, but they don't support the game. :huh:
JPD VET DJP3 VET InGenNet VET
Site B Owner
a hunter

19 Jan 2010, 17:08

Webmaster of the one and only JPdb
1999 to current, and still going.
db 2nd generation

01 Feb 2010, 00:30

Thanks Jon.
a hunter

07 Mar 2010, 23:19

And I'm running into delays on the walkthrough.
It's easy to play but describing, that's the tricky part.
I don't know when I'll be able to publish it.
a hunter