"Birds" at end of JP1

Was it the original DNA manipulated Jurassic Park, the return of inGen in The Lost-World, or just the worth-wild running around frantically Jurassic Park III that captured your imagination.
Anonymous

"Birds" at end of JP1

Post by Anonymous »

All, at the end of Jurassic Park, when the people are flying away from the island, Malcom looks out the window of the helicopter and sees some type of bird. Is it a pterodactyl or some other kind of bird? This is to settle a bet, by the way. <br /><br />I've seen the picture here: http://www.jpdatabase.net/jurassic/jpg/jpi_101.JPG, but I can't tell if they are pelicans or are supposed to be pterodactyls.<br /><br />Thanks,<br />Mike
Oviraptor
a hunter

Re:"Birds" at end of JP1

Post by Oviraptor »

They're pelicans.

[b][i]"Reverse Darwinism: Survival of the Most Idiotic."[/i][/b] - Dr. Alan Grant
Montruro

Post by Montruro »

yes they are pelicans
Mexisaurus

Post by Mexisaurus »

Pelicans
Rick
a hunter

Post by Rick »

Yup. Pelicans.<br /><br /><br /><br />And it was Grant that looked out the window. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
[b]- Rick [/b]

My Xbox 360 Can Blog? Suwheet...
Sara
a hunter

Post by Sara »

They're all lying..<br /><br />its a 6-foot turkey with the ability to flyyyy.<br /><br />..how the hell could you not tell it was a pelican or not? x.x<br />

[b]You gon' get RAPED. [/b]
Nagisa
a wonderer

Post by Nagisa »

[quote author=Sara link=board=3;threadid=2194;start=0#msg32592 date=1058675443]<br />..how the hell could you not tell it was a pelican or not? x.x<br /><br /><hr></blockquote><br /><br />My sentiments exactly. O.o
Anime-Haven

"Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them to pieces like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. Serve the [b]Lord[/b] with [i]fear[/i], and [i]rejoice[/i] with [i]trembling[/i]. Kiss the Son, lest He be angry, and ye perish from the man, when His wrath is kindled but a little. Arise, O Lord; let not man prevail: let the heathen be judged in Thy sight. I shall purify all with a single blow. Mine enemies stand before mine eyes. Who shall mourn for Division XIII? Who shall mourn for the [i]Vatican[/i]?"
[i]--Father Alexander Anderson, [b]Hellsing[/b][/i]
Rick
a hunter

Post by Rick »

Well, it may not be a common pelican, but its the closest you can get without asking the film's makers themselves, and I doubt even they could tell you exactly what they were. The gullets are the biggest hint.
[b]- Rick [/b]

My Xbox 360 Can Blog? Suwheet...
Chaotic_Baryonyx
a hunter

Post by Chaotic_Baryonyx »

[quote author=Nagisa link=board=3;threadid=2194;start=0#msg32617 date=1058718611]<br />[quote author=Sara link=board=3;threadid=2194;start=0#msg32592 date=1058675443]<br />..how the hell could you not tell it was a pelican or not? x.x<br /><br /><hr></blockquote><br /><br />My sentiments exactly. O.o<br /><hr></blockquote><br /><br />I second that
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

i remember watching jp1 with my aunt, at that particular scene she yelled, &quot;Oh my god those terrordactuls are going to attack the plane!&quot; lol!<br />1# pelicans<br />2# Pterodactulys<br />3# helicopter