Best looking Velociraptor

Was it the original DNA manipulated Jurassic Park, the return of inGen in The Lost-World, or just the worth-wild running around frantically Jurassic Park III that captured your imagination.
SoulTaker
a hatchling

Post by SoulTaker »

Thank you very, very much /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Hadrosaur river
a hatchling

Post by Hadrosaur river »

I voted for TLW velociraptors but for me it's actually a tie between the orange w/black stripes from TLW and the female ones from JP/// (white with dark stripes)
JPGamer817
an egg

Re: Best looking Velociraptor

Post by JPGamer817 »

My favorite would have to be TLW.Those were the best and they seemed the most lethal out of all the movies.JP3 raptors were more accurate but just were lame.

Also I always wondered how they evolved and got feathers so quickly.Maybe Ingen made new raptors or something because they really changed from TLW.
Rex-Jay
a wonderer

Post by Rex-Jay »

JPGamer817 wrote:My favorite would have to be TLW.Those were the best and they seemed the most lethal out of all the movies.JP3 raptors were more accurate but just were lame.

Also I always wondered how they evolved and got feathers so quickly.Maybe Ingen made new raptors or something because they really changed from TLW.

Well it's obvious that evolution is not noticeable in the timescale of the films, so that seems like a likely explanation.
frog_dna
an egg

Post by frog_dna »

I liked all the raptors for different reasons.

JP1- I thought they were the most evil and menacing to behold.

JP2- Liked the tiger striped color on them. Not quite as evil as the 1st ones were.

JP3- They were cool to look at, but I agree they weren't as scary as the previous raptors.