Best looking Velociraptor

Was it the original DNA manipulated Jurassic Park, the return of inGen in The Lost-World, or just the worth-wild running around frantically Jurassic Park III that captured your imagination.
Velociraptor28
an egg

Post by Velociraptor28 »

Personally I like the Jurassic Park 3 ones the most. They probably look the most realistic.
Last edited by Velociraptor28 on 24 Mar 2005, 18:32, edited 1 time in total.
TimMurphyRockz
a hatchling

Post by TimMurphyRockz »

I liked The Lost World:Jurassic Park ones, they looked the best in the second one, then the first one. I hated the way they looked in the third, they looked funny rather than scary or threatening. IMO.
tyrant_lizard_king
a hatchling

Post by tyrant_lizard_king »

In JP3 they looked the most like real Velociraptors.
lilgamefreek
the extinct

Post by lilgamefreek »

Yes, and no. I doubt that they would have bright blue feathers. Seriously, bright blue feathers! Why don't they just carry around a loud speaker? /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Two no doubt.

Zombies. Hilarious
XRaptorX
a hatchling

Post by XRaptorX »

The JPIII raptors are the best!

Der deutsche Soldat "war" der beste auf der Welt; nur die Unterzahl wurde ihm zum Verhängniss.
Garfielosaurus_rex
a hunter

Post by Garfielosaurus_rex »

Personnally, I prefer the TLW raptor, even if this is the same colours of the JP1 raptors (for the females). We see the males in the second JP, and I find the look of this very cool /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> . And for JP3, the theory is not that the Velociraptor have feathers on all the body? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Post by SSJDinoTycoon42 »

Velociraptor28 wrote:Yes, and no. I doubt that they would have bright blue feathers. Seriously, bright blue feathers! Why don't they just carry around a loud speaker? Two no doubt.
uh..they weren't bright blue, they were more of a dark purple
Garfielosaurus_rex
a hunter

Post by Garfielosaurus_rex »

I believe nevertheless that the JP3 Raptors are the most realistics, seriously, only some feathers on the head, nothing like with the current theories, and this kind of red outgrowth on the males!
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Post by SSJDinoTycoon42 »

i wonder how the public will react if the JP4 raptors have the full lion mane type of thing on their necks like with the theories....

and the full body feathers are hardly noticable because it's more like a thin layer of fur, uh..downy feathers...so the only thing you would see would be the big puff around the head
crisco
a hunter

Post by crisco »

As far as coloring goes, the ones in TLW rocked (w/ tiger stripes and green eyes) HOWEVER, the skin and structure looked awesome on the robotics in JP3. A hybrid would be the best. HOWEVER, i voted for TLW cuz the JP3 colors were waaaaay too goofy =)