Jurassic Park Trilogy Filming Locations!

Was it the original DNA manipulated Jurassic Park, the return of inGen in The Lost-World, or just the worth-wild running around frantically Jurassic Park III that captured your imagination.
Oviraptor
a hunter

Post by Oviraptor »

Aerial Photos!

John Hammond's New York, New York Mansion - Mayfield Senior School's Strub Hall, 500 Bellefontaine St. in Pasadena, CA.

The Unocal 76 the T-Rex was at in San Diego, CA - Union 76 at 17000 Rinaldi St. in Granada Hills, CA.

Isla Sorna Site B's Embryonics Adminstration Building - Backlot, Universal Studios in Hollywood, CA.

Isla Sorna Landing Strip - Abandoned Dillingham Airfield in Mokuleia, Oahu, HI.

Dr. Alan Grant's Digsite Fundraiser at Washington D.C.'s Georgetown University - Occidental College's Thorne Hall in
Los Angeles, CA.

The Airplane Salvage Yard where Cooper blows up the Plane - Aviation Warehouse Inc. in El Mirage, CA.

Westgate Shopping Center in Enid, OK. (Not actually in the movie, but it actually exists.)

I wonder which one is Kirby Paint and Tile Plus? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Ellie's Washington D.C. Area Home - 1230 Milan Ave. in South Pasadena, CA.

Jurassic Park San Diego Security Entrance Gates - Universal Studios Truck Entrance Gates at Universal Studios in Hollywood, CA.

The InGen Dock at San Diego Harbor in San Diego, CA where the S.S. Venture crashed and the T-Rex escaped from the cargo hold. - Southwest Marine Inc. at San Pedro Harbor in San Pedro, CA.

More to come!

[b][i]"Reverse Darwinism: Survival of the Most Idiotic."[/i][/b] - Dr. Alan Grant
Oviraptor
a hunter

Post by Oviraptor »

Where the T-Rex eats the Unlucky Bastard aka David Koepp in San Diego, CA - In front of B & S Bargain Books at 301 San Fernando Blvd in Burbank, CA.

Ajay and Roland at the Mombasa bar in Mombasa, Kenya, Africa - Old Mexico Set, Backlot at Universal Studios in Hollywood, CA.

[b][i]"Reverse Darwinism: Survival of the Most Idiotic."[/i][/b] - Dr. Alan Grant
T-Rex man
a hunter

Post by T-Rex man »

That pretty cool...seen you post it in WJP
Jon
db 2nd generation
Special Ranking: The All Seeing Eye

Post by Jon »

Ovi, that is really cool. Would you mind if I used some of those pictures in the new project I'm doing over the summer?
Webmaster of the one and only JPdb
1999 to current, and still going.
Oviraptor
a hunter

Post by Oviraptor »

Nope, not at all. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Last edited by Oviraptor on 04 May 2006, 18:30, edited 1 time in total.

Jon
db 2nd generation
Special Ranking: The All Seeing Eye

Post by Jon »

Awesome! I wont have time to publish anything until the middle of the summer. Well mainly in June. This is assuming that I pass all my classes.
Webmaster of the one and only JPdb
1999 to current, and still going.
B.JB
a hatchling

Post by B.JB »

Wow, really fascinating stuff there. I like the image of the Embryonics Adminstration Building. Nice pictures!
JURASSIC PARK - The Turner Productions Fan Movie
Click for more on Turner Productions