The Quotable Star Wars

Was it the original DNA manipulated Jurassic Park, the return of inGen in The Lost-World, or just the worth-wild running around frantically Jurassic Park III that captured your imagination.
Rex-Jay
a wonderer

Post by Rex-Jay »

I have to thank sPitter of the rats for this one. Just take a line from any of the Star Wars movies and find a way to say it in your everyday lives!

"...an elegant weapon of a more civilized time."
-To be used when describing the items bought from a sword shop at Renaissance Festivals/Medieval Times/etc. Can be applied to any melee weapon, really.

"No, I AM your father!"
-To be used when revealing your kinship to another. "Father" is highly interchangeable.
pack raptor
a wonderer

Post by pack raptor »

"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."- Ben Kenobi, You could use this line when talking about a bar, or a sleazy motel.

"I don't care what you smell get in there!"- Han Solo, You could use this one for when someone goes to the bathroom, obviously.
- Josh

"If I was president I'd get elected on Friday, assassinated on Saturday, and buried on Sunday." - Wyclef Jean
sPitter of the Rats
a hunter

Post by sPitter of the Rats »

Right forum?

Scudworth: I first got the idea for Cloney Island after seeing the movie Jurassic Park 3! But my ill-concieved amusement park will be filled with human clones instead of zoo animals! It's as fool-proof as the amusement park in the movie it's self!
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Post by SSJDinoTycoon42 »

True..this should be in General, I suppose.

"Now I am the master.." To be used when surpassing someone who was supposedly of higher skill, or at least thought they were. Simply winning a sort of contest is included.

"I have a bad feeling about this.." Used when encountering/being forced into a situation that you feel will turn out badly.
Last edited by SSJDinoTycoon42 on 12 Apr 2007, 23:03, edited 1 time in total.