R.I.P. Michael Crichton

Was it the original DNA manipulated Jurassic Park, the return of inGen in The Lost-World, or just the worth-wild running around frantically Jurassic Park III that captured your imagination.
Luke Skywalker
a hunter

Post by Luke Skywalker »

Jurassic Park and the Lost World Writer (amongst other novels) has died today /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> He was my favourite writer and i had read all his novels.

This year has been sad for JP fans, 1st Stan Winston and now the very creator of the franchise.

Your works will be always remembered, thanks for every entertaining minute you gave us
Last edited by Luke Skywalker on 05 Nov 2008, 14:28, edited 1 time in total.
Velociraptor20
an egg

Post by Velociraptor20 »

R.I.P best writer ever
Rex-Jay
a wonderer

Post by Rex-Jay »

His final iteration indeed...

We love you, Michael.
Jon
db 2nd generation
Special Ranking: The All Seeing Eye

Post by Jon »

Wow. Luke Skywalker hasn't posted here since 2006. Welcome back.
Webmaster of the one and only JPdb
1999 to current, and still going.
Luke Skywalker
a hunter

Post by Luke Skywalker »

Jon wrote:QUOTE (Jon @ 11.09.2008 12:10) Wow. Luke Skywalker hasn't posted here since 2006. Welcome back.
really?

I think i posted in these two years.... Unfortunately the lack of news in the jurassic park franchise doesnt help to check the forums regularly.

Thanks for the welcome /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

EDIT: wow its true... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> though i have visited the forums in search for news i did not posted anything...
Last edited by Luke Skywalker on 10 Nov 2008, 15:30, edited 1 time in total.