YOUR FAVE J.P?

Was it the original DNA manipulated Jurassic Park, the return of inGen in The Lost-World, or just the worth-wild running around frantically Jurassic Park III that captured your imagination.

Which Jurassic Park movie is your favorite?

Jurassic Park
100%
The Lost World: Jurassic Park
No votes
Jurassic Park III
No votes

Total votes: 1

nissin
the extinct

YOUR FAVE J.P?

Post by nissin »

Out of all the Jurassic Park movies, Which one was your fave?
The 1st one: Jurassic Park
The 2nd one: The Lost World: Jurassic Park 2
OR
The 3rd one: Jurassic Park 3?
Tyrannosaur
a hatchling

Post by Tyrannosaur »

First one, but I like them all about the same. They're all good movies in their own right. Even though JP3 is crap when compared to the previous two films, but it was good for what it was, a summer-popcorn thrill ride sequel.
Deepu_ravi
a hunter

Post by Deepu_ravi »

i like the jurassic park and the lost world jurassic park the most and jp being the first one in the series was breathtaking and majestic because that was an unique film in its own sense and to see dinosaurs on the screen was unbelievable,the story was amazing so were the cast and the crew as well as the special effects and dinosaurs and it will remain as one of the greatest films for me and tlw was a very chilling sequel to it this time around the there was no civilization and i was more like an adventure in a jungle inhabited by dinosaurs and was an excellent movie.story of tlw was also good but not as good as jp the cast and crew were also excellent,the special effects and dinos were also excellent.the sound effects of both films were also splendid.these two are my favourite jp films and if jp4 turns ou to be a great jp movie then that will also be one of my favourite jp films
[The lawyer seeks shelter from the T.Rex in a bathroom]
Dr. Alan Grant: Well where does he think he's going?
Dr. Ian Malcolm: When you gotta go, you gotta go

- Jurassic Park
nissin
the extinct

Post by nissin »

Yeah. know what?... I totally agree with you!
Jurassic Park will always remain as one of the top movies in my life. Actually to be honest, it IS my no. 1 FAVE movie!

Now Jurassic Park2: The Lost world... was very good... but not quite 'the big hit' as the first one.

Jurassic Park3... Was great too. Not too bad, but still, not quite as good as the 1st one.

Other than that, The Sounds, Effects, Crew and Cast were excellent!

Hopefully, the fourth will be pretty good too! I hope that things will get more exciting and more amazing. And I hope that the good, hard work continues... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Garfielosaurus_rex
a hunter

Post by Garfielosaurus_rex »

Jurassic Park, this majestualy master-piece of cinema. I would nevertheless have liked to vote for JP and TLW, but good...
nissin
the extinct

Post by nissin »

lol.... tough pick, isn't it?
Future Ex-Mrs Malcolm
an egg

Post by Future Ex-Mrs Malcolm »

My favorite is the first one, followed very closely by the second. The third was moderately good, but, to me, it doesn't even come close to being as good as the other two.
--Red--
[i]Uh, yeah, I'm always on the lookout for a future Ex-Mrs. Malcolm[/i]--Ian Malcolm
TyrannosaurusMatt
a wonderer

Post by TyrannosaurusMatt »

JP3! Nah just kidding. JP. The original, the first, the pioneer, the BEST!

Jurassic Park Legacy Co-Webmaster
www.jplegacy.org

nissin
the extinct

Post by nissin »

Agreed with
Jurassic_Kingdom

Post by Jurassic_Kingdom »

Rheres only one answer to this. Jurassic Park /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />