Anyone good at Photoshopping?

Hazards, Warnings, Closures, Contacts, you'll find all the database information here. Including announcements.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Jurassic Park db. Here you will find all information concerning the forum and webmail updates.
beeurd
db 2nd generation

Post by beeurd »

I need an image messing with. It is the header image for my forums, and I need the text removed from it. The original file was lost a couple months ago when my comp died and I had to reformat the HD.

This is the image:

I need it to look as if there was never the words "GALACTIC BASIC" across it. The logo thingy can stay though.

My imaging skillz are somewhat lacking for this task, so any help would be very much appreciated.

/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Founder of the JPdb Bar & Grill
GalacticBasic.net Star Wars Forums
B.JB
a hatchling

Post by B.JB »

Et voila -

I hope it's good enough for you, if not, just say!
JURASSIC PARK - The Turner Productions Fan Movie
Click for more on Turner Productions
beeurd
db 2nd generation

Post by beeurd »

That's pretty damn good. Thank you muchly! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

*salute*
Founder of the JPdb Bar & Grill
GalacticBasic.net Star Wars Forums
TyrannosaurusMatt
a wonderer

Post by TyrannosaurusMatt »

what, what, what!!!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> photoshop can do that!!! whoa!

Jurassic Park Legacy Co-Webmaster
www.jplegacy.org