Cleanin' up the Bar and Grill

Hazards, Warnings, Closures, Contacts, you'll find all the database information here. Including announcements.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Jurassic Park db. Here you will find all information concerning the forum and webmail updates.
Ms. DNA
the extinct

Post by Ms. DNA »

Hey, as long as you guys are kinda cleaning up and reorganizing the forums, could somebody with deleting powers please delete all threads in the JPDb Bar and Grill forum except for the four sticky topics? I would do it myself but my powers seem to be limited to opening and closing threads. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Thanks!

All you need is love!
samfan
the extinct

Post by samfan »

Alrighty! All cleaned up for ya /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> How ya doin' girl??

When you gotta go, you gotta go...
Tyrannis
db 2nd generation

Post by Tyrannis »

I was wondering where those threads had gone
When all is said and done and the world is empty how much does it really matter the amount of money you had or what car you drove?
Ms. DNA
the extinct

Post by Ms. DNA »

Samfan wrote:Alrighty! All cleaned up for ya /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> How ya doin' girl??
Thank you. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I like to keep my forum tidy!!

Eh, I'm doing OK; just tryin' to survive another icky semester of college! AAH!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> How about you?

All you need is love!
samfan
the extinct

Post by samfan »

Glad to hear things are okay with ya... yeah when is school ever not icky right? I'm doing okay too, just going insane on finding a place in LA, moving up Oct. 29! So yeah, switching car insurance, shipping car overseas (get to duke it out in one of the worse places for traffic) and all that crappolla. And I thought it sucked moving back home from UH ... And then at the start of a new year, I get to start in the world of grad school! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
Last edited by samfan on 04 Oct 2005, 06:43, edited 1 time in total.

When you gotta go, you gotta go...