Firefox fix

Hazards, Warnings, Closures, Contacts, you'll find all the database information here. Including announcements.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Jurassic Park db. Here you will find all information concerning the forum and webmail updates.
Jon
db 2nd generation
Special Ranking: The All Seeing Eye

Post by Jon »

I noticed today at work that the forum did not view correctly in Mozilla Firefox. I have corrected this problem. Too bad no one told me about this problem earlier. Bless you Internet Explorer users.

As for Apple Safari, I can't figure out the problem there. I haven't done too much reading on it, but from the looks of it, it looks like it does not support <td> color coding. More to follow up on this.
Webmaster of the one and only JPdb
1999 to current, and still going.
beeurd
db 2nd generation

Post by beeurd »

lol, sorry. I would have said something but I thought it was just my comp because it was being silly with my site the other too.
Although it did work properly when you first set the forum theme. Oh well. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Founder of the JPdb Bar & Grill
GalacticBasic.net Star Wars Forums
Jon
db 2nd generation
Special Ranking: The All Seeing Eye

Post by Jon »

I know it did. Then I just changed the doc type in the header. Nothing probably worked after that.
Webmaster of the one and only JPdb
1999 to current, and still going.
beeurd
db 2nd generation

Post by beeurd »

Ah righty
Founder of the JPdb Bar & Grill
GalacticBasic.net Star Wars Forums