Forum patched!

Hazards, Warnings, Closures, Contacts, you'll find all the database information here. Including announcements.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Jurassic Park db. Here you will find all information concerning the forum and webmail updates.
Jon
db 2nd generation
Special Ranking: The All Seeing Eye

Forum patched!

Post by Jon »

It has come to my attention (months later) that the latest version of the PHP rendering engine caused issues with the version of phpBB we're using. I have upgraded to the latest version of phpBB, and will continue to patch the forum until it behaves just as it did before. Most of the modifications have been put in place already. There is still a few fine-grain things for me to do.

Happy posting!
Webmaster of the one and only JPdb
1999 to current, and still going.
Jon
db 2nd generation

Re: Forum patched!

Post by Jon »

All modifications has been reinstalled. Please email me if you are having problems viewing certain areas of the forum or posting messages. My email address is jon@jpdatabase.net.
Jon
db 2nd generation

Re: Forum patched!

Post by Jon »

The last bits and pieces of the forum template has been put back into place. Registration has been fixed.

We are using the reCapcha plugin by default. The other methods allowed far too many spam bot registrations through (around 100 and higher per day...). If anyone has a problem registering an account, please contact me directory. I will be able to push a registration through.