Skull island

Somewhere on a remote island there lie no fences, no power, and no plot. Explore the amazing world of the Universal Studios potential known as Jurassic Park IV. (Spoilers Allowed!)
Andy-rex
a hunter

Post by Andy-rex »

Skull island,it could be the next island that jurassic park could be on.If there was no skull islanders,(and no kong)this could be a perfect fourth island.All we need on that island is some aged buildings,some original jp dinos and viola! what do you think?
[color=#0040FF]i'm a jurassic park veteran, you're not[/color]
pack raptor
a wonderer

Post by pack raptor »

No. More. Islands.
- Josh

"If I was president I'd get elected on Friday, assassinated on Saturday, and buried on Sunday." - Wyclef Jean
trex kills spino
the extinct

Post by trex kills spino »

it is in asia to far away from the original island sorry andy-rex also it is to rocky and that wall is to big and they would'nt put a park on a island with a volcano.

look out hollywood
lilgamefreek
the extinct

Post by lilgamefreek »

King Kong clashes with JP! It's the perfect plot! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Zombies. Hilarious
Andy-rex
a hunter

Post by Andy-rex »

i said the physical shape of the island would be diffrent,if it was diffrent then there would be no volcano.it would be accesable to people and the skull island in kong is accesable to people because thats how walt,ect got there.and i said forget the kong universe so it wouldnt be in asia.and is skull island in asia?
trex kills spino
the extinct

Post by trex kills spino »

yes remember the movie has primitive asians on it.

look out hollywood
TrikeUatra

Post by TrikeUatra »

They wouldn't put the park on an island with a volcano on? Umm... weren't both Isla and Nublar volcanic? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Post by SSJDinoTycoon42 »

No, they weren't.

*notices that it's TrikeUatra's first post*

On a side note....

*JP theme plays*

Welcome..to Jurassic Park....Database

Hope you enjoy your time here. (Just don't be a n00b /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> and you should be welcomed warmly here.) Again, welcome.
Last edited by SSJDinoTycoon42 on 28 Mar 2006, 15:22, edited 1 time in total.
lilgamefreek
the extinct

Post by lilgamefreek »

TrikeUatra wrote:They wouldn't put the park on an island with a volcano on? Umm... weren't both Isla and Nublar volcanic?  /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
They were supposedly geologically active at some point. That doesn't mean they have volcanos.

And welcome. Please ignore the eccentricities, lest you wish to partake in them.
Last edited by lilgamefreek on 29 Mar 2006, 00:12, edited 1 time in total.

Zombies. Hilarious
Andy-rex
a hunter

Post by Andy-rex »

there you go you ........ saying your favorite word "noob"i hate your F*ckn guts you douchebag go somwere and die