JP4 Sequence

Somewhere on a remote island there lie no fences, no power, and no plot. Explore the amazing world of the Universal Studios potential known as Jurassic Park IV. (Spoilers Allowed!)
Rex-Jay
a wonderer

Post by Rex-Jay »

Okay, maybe this one will get some replies. It's a broad plot outline for JP4. The action centers around a female InGen ranger named Ridley. The events depicted take place shortly before, during, and after Hurricane Clarissa:

- Nedry's Barbasol can is recovered shortly before Isla Nublar's incineration (this should be depicted during the opening credits of the movie)
- The can is brought back to Sorna and is placed in a secure vault where it is refreezed so that it can hold the DNA until more is available. At the present, it is the only available source of the genomes of InGen's dinosaurs. It must be intact if InGen is to survive.
- Clarissa sweeps through the island and the dinos are broken out while most of the humans are killed in the disarray. Only Ridley and a few others are left alive.
- They have to go to a few places.
- First, they must go to an armory containing explosives...
- Second, they have to make their way to the vault containing the DNA, blow it open, and retrieve the Barbasol can, which could now hold DNA for another 48 hours, enough time to get back to the mainland...
- And finally, they have to get to a helipad where an InGen chopper will pick them up.
- Resolution: A voiceover stating that InGen lived on, but Peter Ludlow, Hammond's malevolent nephew, took over the company and turned InGen into a force everyone feared after barely steering it around Chapter 11. By 1998, two more incidents had occured on Isla Sorna, coupled with a debacle in San Diego, California. In 2001, a veteran of the original Nublar incident spoke out against InGen. The fate of Hammond's dinosaurs remains uncertain. But life, as theorist Ian Malcolm once so eloquently put it, will find a way.
Last edited by Rex-Jay on 09 Feb 2007, 22:33, edited 1 time in total.
Rex-Jay
a wonderer

Post by Rex-Jay »

Post deleted.
Last edited by Rex-Jay on 09 Feb 2007, 22:31, edited 1 time in total.
lilgamefreek
the extinct

Post by lilgamefreek »

It's decent, and I love how you don't shove any original characters into it.

Zombies. Hilarious
Rex-Jay
a wonderer

Post by Rex-Jay »

Not to brag but I made that up as I typed it just now. Makes me wonder what's taking JP4's actual scriptwriters so long...
lilgamefreek
the extinct

Post by lilgamefreek »

They're trying to figure out how to create a love triangle with Ellie, Grant, and a compy.

Zombies. Hilarious
Rex-Jay
a wonderer

Post by Rex-Jay »

Lawlz, LGF /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I was thinking the title could be The First Storm: Jurassic Park, which could lead nicely into a teaser poster depicting the silhouettes of a Rex and a Spino battling in the middle of torrential rain and thunder. The imagery itself should suggest the Rex's dominance over the Spino, a nod to our deepest JP desire /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />, by making it look as if the Rex silhouette is looking down upon that of its crocodile-snouted opponent. The bottom of the poster should read the date of release in "Times New Jurassic" AKA the logo font.

BTW, here's my genera list for The First Storm: Jurassic Park:

- Tyrannosaurus
- Spinosaurus
- Velociraptor
- Carnotaurus
- Procompsognathus
- well let's be frank the dinos above are the main selling points, so I'll leave te herbivores up to someone else

And I almost forgot, this would be the one chance to incorporate DX into the storyline!
Last edited by Rex-Jay on 10 Feb 2007, 12:05, edited 1 time in total.
Rex-Jay
a wonderer

Post by Rex-Jay »

The final moments of the movie should depict the aftermath of the Spino vs. Rex fight in JP3, with inspiring music in the background and Hammond voiceover-ing. A roost of Rex hatchlings should pour out of a clump of bushes and coo softly at the corpse of the dead Rex and one of them should rest its head softly on its lower jaw. Then, it should howl into the jungle and rush off into the distance, followed by its brothers and sisters. Then the camera should fade into a view of a soldier stalking through the jungle with an M16 in hand. He slashes out with a machete and a fern falls to the ground, revealing the roost of baby Rexes sleeping in a pile. In those moments, Hammond should finish his voiceover stating that, "As a man I knew once so eloquently put it: life will find a way."

THE END. NO MORE MOVIES.
Last edited by Rex-Jay on 11 Feb 2007, 17:13, edited 1 time in total.
Dino_Slayer
a wonderer

Post by Dino_Slayer »

The Dilophosaurus should also be involved amongst those dinosaurs.
"With all the respect, JPIV, could you please start rolling?"- Dino_Slayer

Rex-Jay
a wonderer

Post by Rex-Jay »

See the thread "The First Storm: Jurassic Park" in the Visitor's Center, Dino_Slayer, it's more current.