JP IV casting calls

Somewhere on a remote island there lie no fences, no power, and no plot. Explore the amazing world of the Universal Studios potential known as Jurassic Park IV. (Spoilers Allowed!)
T-rex23
the extinct

Post by T-rex23 »

Okay, I am not sure how accurate this is, but I was looking on Dan's message board and found this JPIV Casting Call I don't know how accurate this info is, but it's something to help bring this place back to life, but it's pretty much as close to reliable news we have.....
Hush! They may be near!
jpIV
a hatchling

Post by jpIV »

Looks pretty damn sketch to me.
jpIV / Everett
[url=http://www.kampkoala.com/]kampkoala.com[/url]
[url=http://www.kampkoala.com/][/url]
Rex-Jay
a wonderer

Post by Rex-Jay »

'Sketch'?
KL89
a hatchling

Post by KL89 »

Seriously, us JP4 really going to be made? I honestly couldn't think of a fourth movie after the trilogy was completed 2001... I mean, everything after the third first movies are doomed to be cheesy, low-budget, poor casting, terrible story, etc.

What's the probability of JP4 going into production? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />
[b]Ah ah ah, you didn't say the magic word...[/b]
SSJDinoTycoon42
db 2nd generation

Post by SSJDinoTycoon42 »

KL89 wrote:QUOTE (KL89 @ 07.07.2007 09:21) I mean, everything after the third first movies are doomed to be cheesy, low-budget, poor casting, terrible story, etc.
Um...Jurassic Park III?

The story was completed with The Lost World. Heck some could say the same with just Jurassic Park. It wasn't meant as a trilogy and so Jurassic Park III didn't complete anything. It did quite the opposite really.
Last edited by SSJDinoTycoon42 on 28 Aug 2007, 15:30, edited 1 time in total.
T-rex23
the extinct

Post by T-rex23 »

I agree Dino, TLW should have ended the whole thing, and I think the third was just well....a whole other deal. Now as for the IV, well...who knows, maybe they will go with the amphitheatre and build another park. lol

Who the hell knows, may even go back to Nublar and try to rebuild it, wouldn't that be a good surprise?---AS IF!
Hush! They may be near!
V-rex
a hunter

Post by V-rex »

maby it will be a remake of the first one

evolution breaks all boundaries
Rex-Jay
a wonderer

Post by Rex-Jay »

The only good possibility I can think of would be something that takes place during/near the time of Hurricane Clarissa.
T-rex23
the extinct

Post by T-rex23 »

Possibly, but either way...
Hush! They may be near!
Dinonut
an egg

Post by Dinonut »

I think it would be interesting if Jurassic Park 4 took place before the first movie.